You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Diorama Contest 2012 - [now closed]

Started by DinoToyForum, April 07, 2012, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Time flies - just two weeks left for you to submit your entry!

Primeval12

Aram-Rex

I have a question. When will the voting start?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Aram-Rex on July 03, 2012, 08:31:31 AM
I have a question. When will the voting start?

I haven't committed to a date yet, but some time in the weeks immediately proceeding the closing date.

---

Only a couple weeks left to get those submissions in. Don't miss out - you have to be in it to win it. If you're undecided whether to enter or not, just go for it: entry is free and you've nothing to lose! The more the merrier!

DinoToyForum

Just one week left to submit your diorama!

DinoToyForum

ITewan

Soo excited can't wait to see the entries!!!! :D
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Takama

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. CANT WAIT CANT WAIT. TEMPETURE IS RISING. OHHHHHHHH :P

I need a chil pill to hold me over to the final day. Cant wait to see my first Diorama Contest conclude.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Takama on July 12, 2012, 02:11:22 AM
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. CANT WAIT CANT WAIT. TEMPETURE IS RISING. OHHHHHHHH :P

I need a chil pill to hold me over to the final day. Cant wait to see my first Diorama Contest conclude.

I know for my entry I took around fifty dinosaurs out to a spot in the blazing sun and nearly got heatstroke taking a few hundred pictures. If you guys are even half like me though, the prizes are a nice thought, but it is not really about that. For me it was the idea of making something that might please the eye and make other dinosaur enthusiasts stop for even a moment and say..hey, i like that. I don't really care if I win or lose, I did what i felt was my best effort and if other entries are better, then I just have that much more to look forward to seeing. Now let me see, do I want the running rex or the miragia......HA
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Bokisaurus

Okay, hit the send button and off goes my entry for this years contest! >:D
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing all the entries, it should be great! :))

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 12, 2012, 07:47:04 AM
Okay, hit the send button and off goes my entry for this years contest! >:D
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to seeing all the entries, it should be great! :))
Best of luck Boki, I can almost visualize a stunning sauropod entry from you, just seems right.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Libraraptor

Soon we´ll see some great works of art!!!

DinoToyForum

radman

Levon

Aram-Rex

WooHoo!! Just sent my diorama. Good luck to all. May the best diorama win ;)

Aram-Rex

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Aram-Rex on July 13, 2012, 03:52:34 PM
Is the date for voting chosen?

I'm going to aim to open up the vote on Sunday. But no promises. :P

Metallisuchus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 13, 2012, 06:01:12 PM
Quote from: Aram-Rex on July 13, 2012, 03:52:34 PM
Is the date for voting chosen?

I'm going to aim to open up the vote on Sunday. But no promises. :P

That'll be something to look forward to on Sunday. I turn 30 that day  :'(

ZoPteryx

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: