News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PlayVisions

Started by Roselaar, August 08, 2014, 11:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Thanks for the information. I reckon there's not a forum member around who wouldn't gladly pay 100 bucks for one of these bins now... :)

Roselaar

Went and revisited the museum where I got my PV Amphibians a few years ago. Turned out they still had some. A lot actually. And I kinda... bought them... all... :)

Anybody want a PV Crassigyrinus, Eryops, Peltobatrachus or Triadobatrachus? The other four had sold out.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Roselaar on September 04, 2014, 07:51:41 PM
Went and revisited the museum where I got my PV Amphibians a few years ago. Turned out they still had some. A lot actually. And I kinda... bought them... all... :)

Anybody want a PV Crassigyrinus, Eryops, Peltobatrachus or Triadobatrachus? The other four had sold out.

I DO!!
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

deanm

pm'ed

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: predino on September 04, 2014, 11:46:56 PM
Pmed too. An hour ago.

Keep in mind he lives on a completely different continent--and may not actually be there to respond to you within a couple minutes.

Roselaar

Quote from: SBell on September 05, 2014, 01:46:17 AM
Quote from: predino on September 04, 2014, 11:46:56 PM
Pmed too. An hour ago.

Keep in mind he lives on a completely different continent--and may not actually be there to respond to you within a couple minutes.

That's right, I was fast asleep. :)

Hynerpeton

I know. We got our messages. I am on vacation so i am out a lot any how myself.
Walking With Monsers:

Roselaar

For those who missed it, this is what I found:

Makes you wonder the figure-to-figure ratio present in the bins these figures were supplied in, considering how many there are of some and how few of the other figures from this set. Then again, I have no doubt the museum originally had several bins of PV Amphibians (as there are supposedly one hundred figures in each, and I purchased exactly 100 of them (not counting the Invicta Glyptodons). Maybe up to bins? Guess those who are upset about their rarity now know where they all went... Too bad they didn't have the other four figures remaining, it seems those more colourful specimens are favoured among the kids who don't know these figures' worth to collectors.

stoneage

Where did you find that, E-Bay?

Roselaar

The Oertijdmuseum in Boxtel, in the Netherlands. I got some complete sets there a few years ago (not enough, in hindsight), now I went back to see what was left. This is what remained. I got them tremendously cheap. They even gave me a 50% discount when I said I wanted to buy them all. Love that museum, love those people! :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.