You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Senckenberg Museum of Natural History, Frankfurt (2014)

Started by DinoToyForum, September 10, 2014, 02:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Viking Spawn on August 12, 2015, 05:18:46 AM
This place looks amazing!   8)
The museum has alot to offer for dinosaurs. I am particularly fond of the quilled psittacosaurus which is housed there, as it has not yet found its way back to China.Also I truly love the reconstruction of the nesting oviraptor, and the "dippy" ....the entire place is amazing though. Visiting a dinosaur museum in China, you are often not allowed to photograph the exhibits or charged per picture for each image you take. I am delighted that the forum has members who have gone and gotten ultra nice clear shots of the psittacosaurus, in case it is ever repatriated to China, and becomes .....more problematic to get images of.(thanks Dr Admin and Postie!!!)
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

LophoLeeVT

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monwy to take pictures...HUMILITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never heard of that before
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Libraraptor

I do love the Senckenberg! It´s a two hours drive from where I live and once or twice a year I can´t help but driving there. Like an invisible elastic pulling me there.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: raptor64870 on August 13, 2015, 03:41:35 PM
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monwy to take pictures...HUMILITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never heard of that before
In the chinese museums the general practice is either no pictures allowed or payment of a fee per image ...depending on various factors.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Libraraptor

Pictures of my most recent visit to the Senckenberg

Oviraptor

Dwarf elephant

Archaeopteryx specimens walk

Ostrichs

Caudipteryx

Komodo dragon

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.