News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wullewux´s Collection

Started by Wullewux, April 12, 2012, 08:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Wullewux

Luck is with the little kids. Children will find everything under tables  ^-^

CityRaptor

Must be due to their smaller size.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

I was in wullewux´s daughter´s room today (she´s my neighbour, no kidding!) to make some deals. It´s incredible how wullewux wins auctions or spies snips at flea markets! In quantity, little Alina´s collection is bigger than my collection! Again no kidding ;-)

Wullewux

Thank you for your visit. Alina is happy with the new dinosaurs. She was  very tired after you're gone ;-)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Wullewux on July 13, 2012, 07:29:21 PM
Thank you for your visit. Alina is happy with the new dinosaurs. She was  very tired after you're gone ;-)

And so was I, because being there personally is always something different even for a longtime collector like me.

Wullewux

it was determined also not the last time.

Today we received a package with Carnegie, Safari Schleich, but there is no space on the shelf  :-\

Roselaar

Quote from: Wullewux on July 14, 2012, 11:19:45 AM

Today we received a package with Carnegie, Safari Schleich, but there is no space on the shelf  :-\

Do what I did: get new shelf space.  ;) Anything to keep dinosaurs from just lying around is well worth it.

Wullewux

Good morning ..

We are working on a solution with many shelves so we get more space

I hope times  ;D

Wullewux

Finally, new shelves

More photos to follow when we are done ;)

Jetoar

Good collection. I like your disposition of your collection with different species  in diffrent shelfs. The lights are cool  :)!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Really great new shelves with great light! Can´t wait to see them in original! Maybe Saturday?!

Wullewux

Thanks Jetoar

@Libraraptor
Saturday? No problem. Just come

Roselaar

Excellent set-up! Looks pretty crowded. :)

Wullewux

oh yes, it is very crowded but we still have a couple of shelves  ;)

Wullewux

Mountain Safari with dinosaurs I found at the eBay Classifieds
Unfortunately, it's gone when shipping a little broken and we had to repair it

We then repainted at the request of my daughter

Jetoar

Quote from: Wullewux on September 08, 2012, 04:25:05 PM
Mountain Safari with dinosaurs I found at the eBay Classifieds
Unfortunately, it's gone when shipping a little broken and we had to repair it

We then repainted at the request of my daughter

Good reapinted, I like it  ^-^! Once time I have seen this expositor in my country  :(.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

CityRaptor

I wasn't even aware it was available here in Germany at one point. Probably must have been during the time Schleich distributed the Carnegie Collection.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

Yesterday I saw that collection live and I was pretty impressed. It seems that in terms of quantity of figures Alina overtook me by now. But I don´t envy her. Our collections complement each other. I´m always impressed that Alina does not really care about company or stuff, just her own heart is talking when she chooses her dinosaurs. On the other hand, don´t think you can foist any random ugly chinasaur upon her - she does have a feeling for quality!

Mironimus

Wow, what a huge collection, very cool.  :)

Urzeitshop - dinosaur online shop from germany
https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/
Telegram: t.me/urzeitshop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzeitshop

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: