News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's your biggest dino?

Started by Pinkamena, October 23, 2014, 11:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

Horizon Darga 1/10 TRex and Triceratops.  The Dinoland 1/20 Brachiosaurus was huge too, but I no longer have that one.

http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/index.album/darga-horizon-110-scale-trex-and-triceratops?i=21&s=1

John

That would easily be the Sideshow Apatosaurus. ;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Nebuloid

Quote from: John on October 24, 2014, 04:59:23 AM
That would easily be the Sideshow Apatosaurus. ;D

Same here ! Wish I had a Horizon Brachiosaurus...

pascosaur

My biggest dinos are the Horizon Brachio and T Rex, not to forget a weird & heavy retro Apatosaurus I bought 25 yrs ago in the Museum d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris. I think but I'm not sure that it was made by "l'Atelier de moulage du Louvres" (molding workshop) along with a Stego, a T. Rex, a fantastic Triceratops and an astonishing running Iguanodon inspired by the Sprinting Iguanodons by Heilmann. I'll post pictures of them one day! : ;)

stargatedalek

for me the largest would be the JPTLW bull tyrannosaurus
unless vaguely dinosaur like robots count, in which case Wow-wii "robo-raptor" is the largest

Roselaar

I have a huge UKRD Apatosaurus, but it's in the attic along with the Chinasaurs, where it fits in most. The biggest dinosaur in my actual collection is the Tyco Dino Riders Series 2 Brontosaurus (two of them).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hmm..ANY dino we have.. ? ;)

Newt

:D Yeah, I think Blade's going to win this one, hands-down.

At least until I finish my life-size Amphicoelias fragillimus>:D
Just kidding. My dinos are all tiny, and that's unlikely to change anytime soon.

Pinkamena

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 23, 2014, 11:39:35 PM
Quote from: Pinkamena on October 23, 2014, 11:25:22 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 23, 2014, 11:14:29 PM
This is a great question! I can't believe it hasn't come up before (maybe it did on version 1?).

My biggest dino must bee the WWD T. rex (plastic puppet).

Not the full body puppet? Or a glove puppet?

After a Google - I didn't realise they released one! That's gone on my wishlist lol :D

No, not the full bodysuit! If I had one of those i'd wear it to work  :D

It is a glove puppet but not really. I can't fit my hand into it. I'll review it on the blog some day :)

Lol :D I will have to keep an eye out for it.

I love seeing what everyone has! So awesome. I have added the Horizon Brachiosaurus to my wishlist...I don't actively collect sauropods but that thing is huge!

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 25, 2014, 08:29:25 AM

Only if you send me one of your models for my garden lol :D OK pics will do  :))
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Manatee

No, I'm sure there's someone with something bigger than your lifesize apatosaur.  :P

ChubbyTaco

My biggest one is the papo brachiosaurus and carnegie brachiosaurus.

TJ_Terrorsaur

My largest would have to be the The Lost World Jurassic Park Bull Rex, and the large orange and grey one from the 09 line. Unless Godzilla counts then I'd have to say my 'tallest' would have to be my 24inch long 12" tall NECA Godzilla.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Manatee on October 25, 2014, 10:55:56 PM

No, I'm sure there's someone with something bigger than your lifesize apatosaur.  :P

Well..that one's not done..yet. So my 46' T-Rex will have to do I suppose.. ;)

Paleogene Pals

Blade wins hands down! But, my biggest is the 1/19-1/20 Horizon Brachiosaurus that I am modifying. It is a little over 4 feet long.

Nobs

Old school
Playskool Definately Dinosaurs
Ultrasaurus!

loru1588

My Tyrannosaurus at the MOS Boston!! 17" tall and 39" long!! Ha ha! At home my Kaiyodo Vinyl Brachiosaurus. 30" tall and 34" long

Dinoguy2

Hmm, probably a tie between my Playskool Ultrasaurus and DinoRiders Brontosaurus :)
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Carnosaur

Probably a tie between my Playskool Ultrasaurus and DinoRiders Apatosaurus/Brontosaurus.
or even my huge JP Velociraptor. (its actually about the same size as the actual Velociraptor fossil.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: