News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's your smallest dino?

Started by Alexxitator, October 24, 2014, 12:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty King

Crackington

Quote from: Pawnosuchus on October 24, 2014, 06:52:41 PM
I have a very small Archeopteryx that came from a model set called Mesozoic Creatures. I can't recall the Manufacturer.

Its made by Tamiya, I have it too. A nice model but a challenge to paint!

I also have a metal Honourable Lead Boiler Suit Company (anyone remember them?) Protoceratops which is also titchy, but great little model.

Manatee

My smallest dino is the Wild Safari Baby Hypacrosaurus.

Blackdanter

How about these? Dino Expo Colorata Mini Figures. The wingspan on the Quetz is 3.5cm!

Pinkamena

These tinysaurs are so cute!!! I tend to go for the bigger ones but will be keeping my eye out for tiddlers now I think.

My smallest is a tiny T rex. He is 35mm from nose, along his back to his tail. I have no idea who he is, he just has 'China' on his belly.

Tiny T Rex
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

stargatedalek

thats the safari ltd good luck minis tyrannosaurus
its my smallest too

Pinkamena

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 25, 2014, 10:27:08 PM
thats the safari ltd good luck minis tyrannosaurus
its my smallest too

Brilliant, thank you :)

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

TJ_Terrorsaur

At this point and time my smallest would have to be my Patch Pachirhinosaurus grab bag figure.

Paleogene Pals

Smallest dino: 1/20-scale Protoceratops by Lu Feng Shan. Smallest overall: 1/20-scale Australopithecus by Paleoworld Studios.

Neon-Allo

Quote from: Pinkamena on October 25, 2014, 10:03:09 PM
These tinysaurs are so cute!!! I tend to go for the bigger ones but will be keeping my eye out for tiddlers now I think.

My smallest is a tiny T rex. He is 35mm from nose, along his back to his tail. I have no idea who he is, he just has 'China' on his belly.

Tiny T Rex
I'm not 100 percent sure but I believe the Rex is a safari Ltd good luck mini Tyrannosaurus.

Arul

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 24, 2014, 06:29:46 PM
Here are my four smallest figures.  ^-^ They somehow look big in my tiny hands!

Plesiosaurus by Schleich minis (purple)
Plesiosaurus from unknown company (blue and black)
Elasmosaurus ( I think - the leaflet is in Japanese) by Epoch Co Ltd. (spotted)
Palaeontologist(!) (holding a dinosaur bone) by Micromachines/Galoob

The unknown company pattern looks good,how did you get that ? :D

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Mighty King on October 25, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
my smallest Dinos are :

What dinosaur is the one on the right of the man?

Pinkamena

Quote from: Neon-Allo on October 26, 2014, 04:28:03 PM
Quote from: Pinkamena on October 25, 2014, 10:03:09 PM

Tiny T Rex
I'm not 100 percent sure but I believe the Rex is a safari Ltd good luck mini Tyrannosaurus.

Thank you! Stargatedalek beat you to it  ;D

docronnie

I've seen some of those really small dinos, but never bought them.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Invicta Hunter

This is one of my smallest dinos.

DC

My smallest are the cog match box figures.  I would love to  paint them but think I would go blind.  Also the SafariLtd Good Luck mini and Bullyland Micro tier.  UKRD gumball figures and the K&M had some mini figures.  All about the size of a penny
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Arul

My smallest dino figure now is baby alamosaurus by collecta lol

Tyto_Theropod

My smallest figure would probably be a tiny off-brand Parasaurolophus, about 3 cm long. Very cute! I like to think it's a baby, even though it's meant to represent an adult (just on a very small scale).
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Shonisaurus

The smallest dinosaur dinosaurs are the eight lucky Safari.

Halichoeres

My smallest is probably the Play Visions Triadobatrachus:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: