News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus's Prehistoric Art

Started by Yutyrannus, April 13, 2012, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Jetoar on December 18, 2012, 12:49:37 AM
I like you Guanlong  ^-^.
Thanks! Here are the last two creatures. The Aerosteon is the 'mystery theropod' for those who don't know yet.

Cameroceros
Episode 1.9

Aerosteon
Episode 1.10

I will soon post a creature list for series 2.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Yutyrannus

As promised, creature list for series 2.

Episode 2.1: Moropus, Entelodont
Episode 2.2: Dimetrodon
Episode 2.3: Ceratosaurus
Episode 2.4: Aqua Monitor, Camouflage Beast
Episode 2.5: Excalibosaurus
Episode 2.6: Megalania

Photos coming soon!

Yutyrannus

Two drawings for my book, Yutyrannus: The Feathered Tyrant.

Patch the Yutyrannus.

Scar the Sinotyrannus.

More imformation on the book here.

TheAllosaur

Here's my entry to your Primeval Future Creature competition, a descendant of today's Monitor Lizard. (The modern Crocodile Monitor specifically)
Future Monitor:
14-18 feet.
New Guinea and surrounding areas, Australia.
The Future Monitor, descended from Varanus Salvadorii, the Crocodile Monitor, is a monster. It's teeth are like railroad spikes, sharp, and covered with venomous saliva strong enough to easily kill a man. (which don't exist anymore) It lives before to time of the Future Predator and the Mer Creatures, but still in the far future. It's limbs have long toes and fingers, tipped with long, sharp claws. It can climb trees easily, and can run, even on its sprawled legs, up to thirty miles per hour in short bursts, and has very good stamina for a reptile. It can also swim easily, which has spread it from New Guinea to the surrounding islands and possibly New Zealand. It likes swamps and rainforests, but is very adaptable and can survive in deserts easily. They (in forested areas) are swamp green with brown spots and a lighter green underbelly. The rarer desert variety (possibly a subspecies) is tan with brown spots. They are very dangerous, and have very good balance, thanks to their sturdy legs and long tail. It eats any meat it wants. It could probably fight a future predator, and MAYBE win.

Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Do you or I do the Future Monitor's page on the Primeval Wiki?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on January 01, 2013, 04:04:29 PM
Do you or I do the Future Monitor's page on the Primeval Wiki?
It depends, but, just so you know, you need to be a wikia user to post pictures, but you do not need to be logged in to create/edit a page, so if you want you can put the information on there but I can post the picture. Also, the title must have "(PC)" after the name since it is related to Primeval Continued.

TheAllosaur

Here,you know the place better and you're a member, so just copy and paste my description, is that alright?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on January 02, 2013, 03:20:20 AM
Here,you know the place better and you're a member, so just copy and paste my description, is that alright?
Of course! By the way, you should check some of the other series on Primeval Fanon Wiki, I highly recommend Anomaly Crisis, Primeval America, Primeval: Volcano Chronicles, Primeval: New Blood, and Primeval Revived.

TheAllosaur

I'll look into it! (And watching some of the Primeval episodes)
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on January 02, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
I'll look into it! (And watching some of the Primeval episodes)
Do you want your creature to be in 4.7 or 5.7?  If you want it in episode 5.7 then you choose what environment it's in, if you want it in 4.7 it lives in a vast desert known as the Predator Period with Future Predators.

TheAllosaur

4.7, I want a possible face-off with a future predator.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on January 14, 2013, 10:40:02 PM
4.7, I want a possible face-off with a future predator.
Okay, the page is set up. Good luck it the competition.

TheAllosaur

Alright! My brother is doing one too, I don't know if he'll EVER finish.
I have watched lots of primeval now, online, the one with the Labyrinthodonts, the one with the Kaprosuchus, the one with the Raptors in the shopping mall, and the one with the Mer. Have any suggestions for episodes?
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on January 16, 2013, 11:14:39 PM
Alright! My brother is doing one too, I don't know if he'll EVER finish.
I have watched lots of primeval now, online, the one with the Labyrinthodonts, the one with the Kaprosuchus, the one with the Raptors in the shopping mall, and the one with the Mer. Have any suggestions for episodes?
I think the one with the Spinosaurus, the one with the Diictodons (though it is really sad), and the one with New Dawn are all really good.

Yutyrannus

New drawing: Argentinosaurus huinculensis.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Yutyrannus

Just a reminder that my future-creature competition ends on May 30th. Only 3 1/2 months left (still only one entry). Please enter if you would like, time is running out.

Yutyrannus

Sorry I haven't posted many pictures recently, but some creatures from series 2 of my Primeval series are coming. I would have posted them already, but I need to buy new batteries for my camera. Also here is the finished creature list for series 2:

Episode 2.1: Moropus, Entelodont
Episode 2.2: Dimetrodon
Episode 2.3: Albertosaurus, Spinosaurus
Episode 2.4: Camouflage Beast, Aqua Monitor, Coelurosauruvus (Rex)
Episode 2.5: Excalibosaurus
Episode 2.6: Megalania, Coelurosauruvus (Rex)

Also I only have three entries in my competition which ends May, 30.

Yutyrannus

I recently downloaded Blender on my computer and this is my first project: A WIP of a star.

Yutyrannus

First creature for Primeval Continued Series 2:

Moropus
Episode 2.1

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: