News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need Pricing Help

Started by TJ_Terrorsaur, November 08, 2014, 07:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ_Terrorsaur

I need help pricing a dinosaur figure. http://fav.me/d85nuei He's the Caranotaurus from Disney's Dinosaur. He's 22inches long, has working light up eyes and he still roars. I bought him off of eBay and unfortunately I'm not liking him as much as I thought he would. He does have some play ware from previous owners and for some reason some yellow paint on his hip, but it's just a drop.
I just don't know what he would go for.
Thanks in advance everyone.  :)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on November 08, 2014, 07:51:26 AM
I need help pricing a dinosaur figure. http://fav.me/d85nuei He's the Caranotaurus from Disney's Dinosaur. He's 22inches long, has working light up eyes and he still roars. I bought him off of eBay and unfortunately I'm not liking him as much as I thought he would. He does have some play ware from previous owners and for some reason some yellow paint on his hip, but it's just a drop.
I just don't know what he would go for.
Thanks in advance everyone.  :)
The best way to determine somethings value is by what it is selling today on ebay for. Search for your item there, under completed sales....and see what others have sold for recently. A very telling way of knowing is ...what did you pay for it? Because that is likely, give or take , about what its worth
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

TJ_Terrorsaur

Hmm, alrighty. From what I've found it sells between 25-40 USD. I just wasn't sure if he was worth more.
Thanks for the advise.  8)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.