News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hola dynamic dynos

Started by Loopy, November 08, 2014, 08:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loopy

Hi,
Discovered this site while searching toys for my son. He is crazy about dinos and has a whole box full of them. Now for Christmas he wants a dino pet - a dino which  will listen to his commands and a dino to whom he can teach new tricks. He has found a few on the net (quite expensive ones).Before I buy one I wanted opinion of experts,who I thought would be on this forum. Any ideas?
I would love to be part of this forum,to contribute about my discoveries and learn from other experiences. ^-^
Kids used to play with toys.
Now toys play with them.

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum  :) what kind of dinosaur that your son love ? Fierce ? Beauty ? Cute ? Or other ?

Loopy

Hi Arul,

Thanks for your reply.
He is looking for a robot which he can program to 'teach' tricks.
There are quite a few options, but which would be fun for him (to enjoy and learn programming) and value for my money?
Do you have any idea?

Thanks
Kids used to play with toys.
Now toys play with them.

Arul

Im sorry but honestly i never know is there any specific prehistoric figure maker company making something like that, maybe you mean robotic ? 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.