You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

figures of potential interest on Yahoo Auctions Japan

Started by brettnj, November 08, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

On YAJ or otherwise, the Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum gecko set just released.  I'm getting it and individuals from it for a number of buyers if anyone is interested.

Doug Watson

Hello brettnj
Do you ever come across these two? They were in 1/100 scale and I am looking for them in the finished form like these.

SBell

Quote from: Doug Watson on February 19, 2015, 04:16:41 PM
Hello brettnj
Do you ever come across these two? They were in 1/100 scale and I am looking for them in the finished form like these.

I remember seeing the Mosasaurus on YAJ a while back--I don't think it went cheap though. But Dinoland figures show up occasionally, it's just a matter of which ones!

DinoLord

Doug for what it's worth I don't think I've ever seen those two on YAJ since I started browsing regularly in September.

Doug Watson

Quote from: SBell on February 19, 2015, 04:30:59 PM
I remember seeing the Mosasaurus on YAJ a while back--I don't think it went cheap though. But Dinoland figures show up occasionally, it's just a matter of which ones!

Quote from: DinoLord on February 19, 2015, 04:31:57 PM
Doug for what it's worth I don't think I've ever seen those two on YAJ since I started browsing regularly in September.

Thanks guys, I have been hunting these for ages but I don't frequent the YAJ, if anybody on the forum has them and wants me to relieve them of them I am up for trades or purchase. And yes I know they don't go cheap, sigh.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't seen the Velociraptor at all that I can recall. The Mosasaurus on the other hand has come up 2-3 times on ebay in the past few years. I think it's one of the most desirable pieces in collection.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 19, 2015, 07:07:51 PM
I haven't seen the Velociraptor at all that I can recall. The Mosasaurus on the other hand has come up 2-3 times on ebay in the past few years. I think it's one of the most desirable pieces in collection.

I have seen a few others in the series come up MIB like the T rex and Allosaurus but never these two, but I do go long periods without checking.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Doug Watson on February 19, 2015, 07:12:33 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 19, 2015, 07:07:51 PM

I have seen a few others in the series come up MIB like the T rex and Allosaurus but never these two, but I do go long periods without checking.

I saw those as well..the Allo went around a few times before selling...just thought it was too much. I have a search for " Dinosaur Models " I do every few days..been slow recently though.

brettnj

Not that I've noticed.

I'll have my source save the searches and also search elsewhere.  Please send me a private message here so I can send you my e-mail address so if we find them down the road I'll be able to search my e-mail for who was interested.

Thanks.

brettnj

Doug Watson

Quote from: brettnj on February 20, 2015, 12:16:18 AM
Not that I've noticed.

I'll have my source save the searches and also search elsewhere.  Please send me a private message here so I can send you my e-mail address so if we find them down the road I'll be able to search my e-mail for who was interested.

Thanks.

Done, thank you.

brettnj

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

brettnj

I don't collect dino figures per se but Kaiyodo figures, so I'm not sure.  But I'll have my source search and save the search if unsuccessful on YAJ.

Send me a pvt message here and I'll give you my e-mail address so I can follow up if she finds it.

Thanks.

tyrantqueen

brettnj

brettnj

brettnj

tyrantqueen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: