You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

figures of potential interest on Yahoo Auctions Japan

Started by brettnj, November 08, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Yes, yes, I was just on my way back to make the correction...  Thanks.    ;  )

Ikessauro

tyrantqueen

brettnj

If anyone has any questions about any of my posts in this thread, please contact me directly.  Thanks.

Those happen to be auctions (And I already have one of my buyers placing a very high bid.) and any figures I buy (except oversized ones) would ship to me from Japan and then to the buyer.

brettnj

UK

Brett you seem to spot all my secret finds...... Do you know who the emk bidder is by any chance? Anyone know the manufacturer?

SBell

Quote from: UK on March 22, 2015, 10:50:20 PM
Brett you seem to spot all my secret finds...... Do you know who the emk bidder is by any chance? Anyone know the manufacturer?

EMK is his bidder ;) so good luck with that.

And he isn't always the spotter--there's lots of us that contact him for treasures.

brettnj

My source has a few of these sets in hand.  They are by Kaiyodo and were sold only at a prehistoric mammal exhibit last year.  Only sending the link to show photo:

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d162914547

She wants 3500 yen. 

Please let me know if interested.

brettnj

EMK is my source, so my bidder is winning.  Not sure how appropriate this is but his bid is very high, so unless yours is higher I'd appreciate your not bidding and raising his cost for no reason. 

You can PM me to discuss further/numbers.

Thanks.

brettnj

UK

Quote from: brettnj on March 25, 2015, 01:30:36 AM

EMK is my source, so my bidder is winning.  Not sure how appropriate this is but his bid is very high, so unless yours is higher I'd appreciate your not bidding and raising his cost for no reason. 

You can PM me to discuss further/numbers.

Thanks.

He and I have locked horns many times in the past, inflating the price for one another. Sometimes I have one sometimes he. My intention was to bid 30,000 yen but I was moving house on the day of the end of auction and forgot......

May be we can liaise then on items I might be interested and he might bid too in order to avoid significantly adding to the cost for both of us. So does he offer a proxy service rather than Jauce?

brettnj

Ikessauro

brettnj

These (also a stego, trike, another sauropod) are always on YAJ so I've always assumed everyone is aware of them.  Finally thought to send the link to one, just in case.

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l300485855

brettnj

brettnj

brettnj

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: