News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Quote from: joossa on March 24, 2016, 02:32:36 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on March 23, 2016, 09:52:29 PM
Quote from: Arul on February 08, 2016, 04:14:11 PM
Hmm protoceratops vs velociraptor, interesting. .......

Has this pic been shown here before? I'm not sure. If yes, sorry for the re-post.

Where did you find this, if I could ask? I haven't seen this before...

After I had read about the PNSO dinosaurs news, I browsed Monster House HK's facebook page a bit and found this, but Blade might be right with his assumption.

Viking Spawn

Hmm? It must be box art from a distributor catalog.  Probably a project put on hold or delayed for a future release?  Ohhhhh, how I hope its only a delay....

Halichoeres

Is it possible that it's fan art, and not really from Rebor at all?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I understand that the Protoceratops Reborn is a montage of photoshop. It is not announced by Rebor, therefore false flag message from my point of view.

The fact that the world of dinosaur toys and collectors in particular are in need of a good Protoceratops. Only I have the AAA collection. That was more than twenty-five years.

Arul

If i remember, Rebor said the fridge magnet will also made in full body on 1:35 scale

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

It looks remarkably similar to this skeletal

could be a coincidence, or they might have just grabbed a skeletal and used it, or this is proof of its falsity. There is also a few more similar skeletals on the web.
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

LophoLeeVT

no- i guess this pose if relatyively popular with protoceratrops skeletal poses.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

tyrantqueen

It does look a little bit like the old GSP Protoceratops skeletal, but it's not the same. Given how overprotective GSP is of his work, it was a wise decision on their part not to copy it. I do think it would be deliciously ironic if Rebor got sued by GSP, though.

Fluffysaurus

A new tease from Rebor and i think it looks amaaaaaaziiiing! Ok so it has no feathers. Pluck a chicken and put your own feathers on it hahaha sorry for the veggies among us. Just kidding. Its the best featherless retro Velociraptor i have ever seen!

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

MLMjp

Well, It was a matter of time, and it finally happened, here is the JP raptor made by Rebor. The "icon"of the awesomebro dinosaurs.

I like JP raptors because they are part of my favorite movie franchise but I wish that people stop making figures of it even if they claim that they are not accurate. JP Raptors should stay in the JP universe. But that's the way it is. :-\

Moving to another subject. Why nobody has said anything about the baby Stego and Trike? They are so cute. :)

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: MLMjp on March 25, 2016, 11:52:31 AM
Well, It was a matter of time, and it finally happened, here is the JP raptor made by Rebor. The "icon"of the awesomebro dinosaurs.

I like JP raptors because they are part of my favorite movie franchise but I wish that people stop making figures of it even if they claim that they are not accurate. JP Raptors should stay in the JP universe. But that's the way it is. :-\

Moving to another subject. Why nobody has said anything about the baby Stego and Trike? They are so cute. :)
i have its in the scout topic
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Rain

Well at least they went ahead and acknowledged that it's not accurate.

Silvanusaurus

Brilliant. A Papo 'Velociraptor' with a slightly different pose! What on earth will they come up with next?!  ::)

stargatedalek

It looks like a shrink wrapped JP raptor. Way to ruin the one thing your muse got right REBOR.

DinoLord

Depending on the size and cost this one might be worth getting for my JP collection.

Erwinonychus

It's gonna be in 1:18 scale. So another new line

Patrx

I'm a big fan of the JP "raptor" characters (although something was definitely off about them in the latest installment), but even so, this product seems a little redundant. Also, as has been pointed out, the skull is more sunken than in the original designs.

Blade-of-the-Moon

It looks to have the larger JP3 " crests" on the skull, that might make it look more sunken...looks very much like Papo's in the head sculpt.

CityRaptor

Oh hey, another "Velociraptor"....because there are not enough of those already. How about making a Velociraptor instead?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Viking Spawn

If this is painted like the scouts, it should be a wonderful piece!  I hope they consider a spinosaurus next!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: