You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where we are going we don't need roads: Back to the Cretaceous

Started by JoeCamaro, March 04, 2015, 04:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeCamaro

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Here are some pictures I took a couple weeks ago right after I bought my first Schelich dinosaur, a velociraptor. I was so in love with the details that I couldn't help, but to take pictures of it. While I was in the process I started imagining stories and thinking about other toys, or should I say collectibles I have and the photoshoot quickly became a Sci-Fi story.

This is the story of a velociraptor that experienced a close encounter of the third kind. Doc Brown went a little too far back in time.

I hope you like them.

I am a newbie at this, so I am hoping to get better and eventually be able to come up with the quality of work many people in this forum have.

Thank you!
Joe

triceratops83

Wonderful photos, very crisp and bright. You picked some good angles for that figure, too.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

JoeCamaro

Quote from: triceratops83 on March 05, 2015, 02:18:16 PM
Wonderful photos, very crisp and bright. You picked some good angles for that figure, too.

Thank you   ^-^

Gwangi

Not a big fan of the Schelich Velociraptor myself but you certainly photographed it well! Naturally the "Back to the Future" stuff is fantastic! Great idea for a diorama.

JoeCamaro

Quote from: Gwangi on March 05, 2015, 07:47:09 PM
Not a big fan of the Schelich Velociraptor myself but you certainly photographed it well! Naturally the "Back to the Future" stuff is fantastic! Great idea for a diorama.

Thank you so much :)

laticauda

Nice pictures and angles.  My kids loved the pictures, they are both especially fond of the Schelich Velociraptor.  ;)

JoeCamaro

Quote from: laticauda on March 10, 2015, 01:09:58 PM
Nice pictures and angles.  My kids loved the pictures, they are both especially fond of the Schelich Velociraptor.  ;)

Thank you so much! I'm glad your kids like them :)

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.