You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is this forum going to replace the DTF?

Started by kinol, March 13, 2012, 04:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

thanks
Sorry but I had looked for explanations in the old site, but probably for my mistake, I did not find anything.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer.
:D

neuro

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 10, 2012, 11:24:31 PM
When I was doing my research before we moved, I discovered the thread you link to, but it doesn't actually provide any practical information. I tried to work out what converter script would work, but without any luck.

If there is a way to migrate content from Proboards to SMF, it's a hack that's beyond me, and maybe even illegal?

Well it could be done, however, yes it would break the proboards rules and they will most likely close/delete the old forum. So it is matter of priorities and your ethic set of values, I guess.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.