You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlesiosaurusNessy

I studied your whole thread, I am totally super impressed of your absolut outstanding and fantastic photographed collection!
Your newest acquisitions are very super,too, I very like the Uintatheriums in general and your "Cenozoic Kittens" are
fantastic, superbe collection for themselves, a kind of a closed collection in your whole dinosaur collection!
I very much like admiring your wonderful photos and dinosaur models in nearly every scale!
The resin sable tooth cat figures have a super realistic looking!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: PlesiosaurusNessy on December 09, 2017, 02:04:29 PM
I studied your whole thread, I am totally super impressed of your absolut outstanding and fantastic photographed collection!
Your newest acquisitions are very super,too, I very like the Uintatheriums in general and your "Cenozoic Kittens" are
fantastic, superbe collection for themselves, a kind of a closed collection in your whole dinosaur collection!
I very much like admiring your wonderful photos and dinosaur models in nearly every scale!
The resin sable tooth cat figures have a super realistic looking!

Thanks for your super-kind words  ^-^ ..and really welcome to the forum..

RobinGoodfellow

Daily Pics on DTF

Megafauna from CollectA:

..and a compositing work about their size in real life..

Full Res Pictures & Info here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157674181288660/with/32249155556/

:)

Roselaar

Lovely size comparison! Time Collecta did an updated Paraceratherium for a 1:15 scale figure. :)

Shonisaurus

Collecta needs a new paraceratherium with an updated size that replaces the old discontinued figure. I also hope that Safari makes another paraceratherium at the height of the quality of its new figures of prehistoric mammals.

Anyway, the Collecta paraceratherium was one of the best toy figure figures made so far by a toy dinosaur company.

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

RobinGoodfellow

Due to business and minor health problems my thread has been without new pictures for a while..
It's time to repair about that.

Vitae Giganotosaurus / 1:35 (?)

Some others Giga in my collection:

(for info about figures, please follow the link at the end, clicking on picture you're interested)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157689302539791

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157660731574677/with/30041328692/

Shonisaurus

Thanks Robin for that photograph of Giganotosaurus Vitae. Those photos are good to open mouth as he says.

I hope that the giganotosaurus Mojo is soon commercialized in minizoo.com.au or everythingdinosaur.co.uk in the near future.

RobinGoodfellow

Safari 2018 Wave

Dimetrodon

Anzu

Triceratops

Macrauchenia

(for info about figures, please follow the link at the end, clicking on picture you're interested)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157689302539791/with/39557379481/

Shonisaurus

Magnificent photos of those four beauties Robin, I congratulate you. As I see you have put them on the bases of Vitae, Rebor and PNSO.  :)

Those would be the bases that would be needed for the theropods of toy with fixed base as it is the case of the giganotosaurus of Safari even if the prices were expensive.  :D

RobinGoodfellow

Safari 2018 Wave

Ankylosaurus

Uintatherium

Hyaenodon

Entelodon

Megacerops

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157689302539791

Lanthanotus

Good you seeing up again, Robin. And nice sharp photos as usual :D . Say, that Giganoto, does it have an articulation in it's arms, or is that just a casting seam?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 07, 2018, 05:53:55 PM
Say, that Giganoto, does it have an articulation in it's arms, or is that just a casting seam?

Thanks. It's a seam; the Giga doesn't have any articulated arm (only jaws).

Shonisaurus

So, the giganotosaurus Vitae does not have articulated arms? You just gave me great news,  :) I am not a supporter of the excessively articulated figures of dinosaurs and I would sincerely prefer that the theropods have fixed or open or closed jaws, although it is an appreciation of mine. I am aware that there is a lot of demand for theropods with articulated jaws, but honestly ... the one with more articulated limbs is totally excessive to me.

I am glad that the Giganotosaurus Vitae does not have articulated arms. For me it's good news, especially when that figure is on his way home, in this case the Premium edition.  8)

The truth is that for the price, the figures of dinosaurs Vitae are intended more collectors than children. I honestly do not think many children buy any of the two versions of Giganotosaurus Vitae, as well as those of Rebor.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 07, 2018, 06:32:17 PM
For me it's good news, especially when that figure is on his way home, in this case the Premium edition8)
..well, it's only my personal opinion but I saw some pictures about the Limited Edition and the paint app is just awful.. sorry... too much blood for free.. no way..  :-[

Joey

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 07, 2018, 07:12:30 PM
For me it's good news, especially when that figure is on his way home, in this case the Premium edition8)
..well, it's only my personal opinion but I saw some pictures about the Limited Edition and the paint app is just awful.. sorry... too much blood for free.. no way..  :-[
Too much blood is an understatement...
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Joey on January 07, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

...eehehheehh... welcome to the night of the living dead  >:D  ;D   ;)

RobinGoodfellow

Safari 2018 Wave

Regaliceratops

Malawisaurus

Amargasaurus

American Mastodon

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157652743195866

..see you soon.. stay tuned..

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 07, 2018, 08:48:07 PM
Quote from: Joey on January 07, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

...eehehheehh...  ;D   ;)

I honestly like all kinds of dinosaurs, but the one that has a paint application a little "Gore" style fascinates me.   >:D That's why I chose the giganotosaurus Vitae Premium edition.  :P

For example I like the dead dinosaurs tyrannosaurus rex, triceratops and stegosaurus of Collecta, I recognize that I like morbo very much in the figures of dinosaurs.  >:D  :)

I also like Rebor's dead triceratops.  ;)

RobinGoodfellow

..just a preview about my new Shane Foulkes Allosaurus (1:15) / Painted by Vitali Klatt for Urzeitshop..  8)

It's in transit now (in my collection soon):

(pictures credits@ Mr. Miron/Urzeitshop)

I just can't wait to have it in my hands.

^-^

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: