You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katieraptor

I dunno. Favorite manages to somehow make the lips look unnatural so I'm not really down with it on their figures. On that resin though... wow.
What I love about Allosaurus is that it lived an extremely violent life that was rife with broken bones, cuts, scrapes, infections, sprains, and yet it just kept on truckin.

My Art

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 02, 2018, 10:38:57 PM
I beleive the Favorite desktop Allosaurus model also has lips (possibly the same sculptor?).

Yes. Also the Tyrannosaurus VS Triceratops.

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisitions

..some more figures for my retrosaurus collection..

I'm not that into "color variations" collecting but a classic bunch of Carnegie is different:  ;)

(there is also the original grey "Hans Schleich" from the very early Replicasaurus line)

A very vintage-looking Tyrannosaurus from Schleich early days:

The elusive Safari LTD retired Hypacrosaurus:

An hungry Tyrannosaurus from Mojo Fun (..I know..I know..  ::) ):

..and Rebor "Melon" (1:35):

(for info about figures, please follow the link at the end, clicking on picture you're interested)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157691771289344/with/40027421912/

:)

Beegfood

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 03, 2018, 03:21:11 PM
New Acquisitions

..some more figures for my retrosaurus collection..

I'm not that into "color variations" collecting but a classic bunch of Carnegie is different:
(there is also the original grey "Hans Schleich" from the very early Replicasaurus line)

A very vintage-looking Tyrannosaurus from Schleich early days:

The elusive Safari LTD retired Hypacrosaurus:

An hungry Tyrannosaurus from Mojo Fun (..I know..I know..  ::) ):

..and Rebor "Melon" (1:35):

(for info about figures, please follow the link at the end, clicking on picture you're interested)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157691771289344/with/40027421912/

That baby Stegosaurus is so nice ^-^
Didnt even know, that there was that grey Hans  :o

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Beegfood on February 03, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

[

[/quote]

The gray Hans belongs to the first time of the Schleich dinosaurs of the Humbold Museum in Berlin, so it is not so familiar. He was replaced in his later years by the famous Hans that many forum members know.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Beegfood on February 03, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

@BeegFood: Please, do not quote the full post with all images because it breaks a forum rule and other members don't like to scroll through doubled pictures.
So, please, delete links to images in your quoted post.
Thank you very much  ^-^

(ps. @ Admin/Moderatos: sorry for my backseat moderating: I won't do again, I promise  :-[ )

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

Colorata Dino Jurassic Vol.3

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157656478051694/with/30138761976/

Shonisaurus

Robin your collection is endless. I suppose that a year you will buy at least a hundred of new figures. It is a collection like that of other members of the very extensive forum and very well presented in photographs.

As I like the perfection of the figures of resin or PVC (figures without abrasions, sins or defects) You will see that Robin follows the same philosophy.

By the way, the figure of the resin gorgonopside, what company is it? He is a very interesting and good figure. :)

PhilSauria

More magnificent photos Robin , as always, and I like the inclusion of the other interpretations of each animal. It was your cropping and staging, especially in the group photos, that inspired me to present mine in a similar manner.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 03, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
More magnificent photos Robin , as always, and I like the inclusion of the other interpretations of each animal. It was your cropping and staging, especially in the group photos, that inspired me to present mine in a similar manner.

I'm quite embarrassed...  :-[ Thanks...  :)
I'm following your thread too and I like your photography very much.  8)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 03, 2018, 09:10:29 PM
Robin tu colección es interminable. Supongo que al año comprarás al menos un centenario de figuras nuevas. Es una colección como la de otros miembros del foro muy extensa y muy bien presentada en fotografías.

Al igual que a mí me gusta la perfección de las figuras de la resina o PVC (figuras sin abrasiones, pecados o defectos) Verás que Robin sigue la misma filosofía.

Por cierto la figura del gorgonopsido de resina ¿de qué empresa es? Es una figura muy interesante y buena.  :)

Hello Shonisaurus, please be careful, your text is in spanish.
I can read spanish (usually I go to Madrid two or three time every year, working.. ) but perhaps not everyone else here can understand spanish too..  ;)

The resin Gorgonops is from Shane Foulkes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZd8kXkzVwQ

Regards

Katieraptor

Is the colorata Allosauroid supposed to be Allosaurus? It looks like a Yang to me. That's a pretty charming Dilo tho.
What I love about Allosaurus is that it lived an extremely violent life that was rife with broken bones, cuts, scrapes, infections, sprains, and yet it just kept on truckin.

My Art

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Katieraptor on February 04, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
Is the colorata Allosauroid supposed to be Allosaurus? It looks like a Yang to me. That's a pretty charming Dilo tho.

I think the reddish one with stripes is Yangchuanosaurus.

RobinGoodfellow

..every time it could be useful, I end a post with a link to source pictures with all info (name, brand etc..).
Flickr has a free access for everyone watching (you don't need to register ).
So if you're interested in a figure without a title on the post, please follow the link to Flickr and you'll see what you need.
When you are on a Flickr Album, just click twice on a picture to see more info about it.
Best Regards
^-^

Katieraptor

Oh cool! Sorry I'm a flickr noob!

Yeah okay, the Yang looks good and what I thought from a faraway glance was an Alberto is an Allo and that looks good too. HMMMM.

Beautiful as always. That Carno in the album is gorgeous.

Deinonychus looks like it's based off of WWD.

My Art

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 03, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 03, 2018, 09:10:29 PM
Robin your collection is endless. I suppose that a year you will buy at least a hundred of new figures. It is a collection like that of other members of the very extensive forum and very well presented in photographs.

As I like the perfection of the figures of resin or PVC (figures without abrasions, sins or defects) You will see that Robin follows the same philosophy.

By the way, the figure of the resin gorgonopside, what company is it? He is a very interesting and good figure. :)

Hello Shonisaurus, please be careful, your text is in spanish.
I can read spanish (usually I go to Madrid two or three time every year, working.. ) but perhaps not everyone else here can understand spanish too..  ;)

The resin Gorgonops is from Shane Foulkes:

Regards

Thanks for letting me know Robin translated the text into English. It shows the gorgonopside is resin and that company as good as Shane Foulkes. If a figure is made in resin it exceeds all expectations of figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric toy animals.  :)

RobinGoodfellow

In the Mail Today

A lucky find for a cheap price:  Safari LTD Velociraptor sculpted by Greg Wenzel  /brand new and boxed.

Now I have both versions :

(already in my collection)

Full Res Pictures here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157652743195866/with/32660376913/

Katieraptor

I used to have the Dinos of China one. That and the Yang actually. Now I don't, I'm not quite sure where they went. Congrats on your find!

My Art

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: