News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Mackeral on February 04, 2019, 05:18:51 PM
I would like to see them next to each other on your shelf :)

..I would like it too.. ::)
Actually my collection is in storage.
I need to re-built my display room with new cabinets but I have no time to do that because of my job..  :-\
I also have only few time to take good pictures about new models I bought recently.

RobinGoodfellow

..newcomers in the mail today..

..and last week..

More pictures soon..  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Some pictures from Marilyn about the Tamiya Triceratops assembled and painted by Martin Garratt.

This is a vintage model from Tamiya; so I asked to Mr. Garratt for a vintage look, something like that:

I love dinosaurs' old depictions; that's the result:

More pictures soon..
:)

Shonisaurus

I see that all of your PNSO dinosaurs are coming to you, unfortunately, in my case the sending of these figures is being delayed too much.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 08, 2019, 04:03:39 PM
I see that all of your PNSO dinosaurs are coming to you, unfortunately, in my case the sending of these figures is being delayed too much.

I was surprised too because usually shipments from China take a lot more time..  :)

ceratopsian

I love that vintage look that Martin has achieved with the Triceratops. It's a perfect fit to the kit.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 08, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

Some pictures from Marilyn about the Tamiya Triceratops assembled and painted by Martin Garratt.

This is a vintage model from Tamiya....

Hi, Robin.
I didn't know you were also into vintage stuff -
not the typical figur you show here.
you usually all about 'look at this new release I got'.
but, vintage are the best ... keep up.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: BrontoScorpio on February 08, 2019, 06:51:22 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 08, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

This is a vintage model from Tamiya....

Hi, Robin.
I didn't know you were also into vintage stuff -
not the typical figur you show here.
you usually all about 'look at this new release I got'.
but, vintage are the best ... keep up.

I'm not young so I have a strong feeling about old depictions of prehistoric creatures from my youngest age (late seventies and '80s ).
Despite of that, I'm not a proper vintage collector.
With so many interesting new figures every year, I can't hunt even vintage models: it would be simply too much.
And I also need to share my free time with my others interests (art, movies and blues/jazz music)...

Bokisaurus

Wonderful photos as always. love the mammals.
Funny, I have that triceratops, got it years ago in a badly painted condition. I never did repaint it, but kept it since it's a nice retro figure.

Libraraptor

I repeat myself saying 'what a Top notch collection! And the Protochirotherium is a real plasure to look at! Incredibly honouring the figure!

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO' 2019 wave is simply stunning  8)

The big ones first:

Ophthalmosaurus

..and the huge Ceratosaurus

These two vinyl models can simply be compared to resin figures.  O:-)
The paint app is wonderful.  :o

Others from my collection:

Full Res Pictures here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157678666816638

Shonisaurus

The ceratosaurus of PNSO leaves in relation to the size in state of shame to the rest of companies of toy dinosaurs (I mean the gigantic size). It is immense.

The details of the ceratosaurus are exceptional and the same can be said of the ophthalmosaurus of PNSO whose figure I am still waiting for at the expense of being freed by the customs service. Thank you for sharing Robin your photographs as always handmade and great.

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

PNSO "Ron" The Mosasaurus  (1:35)

It's one of the best Mosa in my collection, for sure..  ^-^

Others I have:

Full Res Pictures & Info here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157671169222185/with/26661648635/

Shonisaurus

Thank you as always for sharing these beautiful photographs, especially those of the Rum, the PNSO Mosasaurus is as massive as the amargasaurus of the same brand and it is the large mosasaurus as is this emblematic and rare sauropod. I congratulate you on your new acquisition.

This year is also a good year for the mosasaurus will release Favorite a figure of this marine reptile and Nanmu Studio perhaps this year or next will release another figure of this curious prehistoric animal.

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

PNSO "Lucio" The Amargasaurus  (1:35)

Great year for PNSO: Even the Amargasaurus is one of the best figure in my collection..  8)

Others Amarga:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157661457671885

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

..it takes some years to find it but finally the Favorite Desktop Model/DinostoreUs Allosaurus (1:35) by Shane Foulkes is in my collection..
(thanks to avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon )

Finally a gentle giant without a roaring pose...  ::)

Others in my collection:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157662009883073/with/40062555391/

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

Kaiyodo Vinyl Model Chasmosaurus (1:20) / Painted by Michael Kampa

It's a shame that such a beautiful animal is so hard to find in toy/model form..  :-\

Full Res Pictures here:

RobinGoodfellow

...and the inevitable Eofauna Giganotosaurus (1:35)...

To be totally honest, I'm not super enthusiastic about this figure..  ???
I'm still thinking that Eofauna' prehistoric elephants are far better than this (and I hope Eofauna will return to do magafauna  ::) )

Others:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157692716326461/with/15835700724/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: