You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

An enjoyable tribute. Thank you!  I'm especially keen on your Lotosaurus.  A beauty among many beauties.

Happy New Year!

acro-man

Thanks for sharing the encyclopedic knowledge of the "anceint croc" family.

So I am just gonna call my Safari Postosuchus a Prestosuchus and everything will be cool. Nice!

And Happy New Year!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

RobinGoodfellow

Thanks to everyone for the comments  ^-^

..and now, look what's in the mail today:  8)

It requires just some minor assembly...   :))

_

Mirroraptor

Oh god that's fantastic!
I saw this wonderful pterosaur on Dan's Dinosaurs. Is there still a chance to buy it now?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Mirroraptor on January 08, 2020, 03:14:37 PM
Oh god that's fantastic!
I saw this wonderful pterosaur on Dan's Dinosaurs. Is there still a chance to buy it now?

I ordered it months ago by the Facebook group "Dinosaur Darkroom Market".
I choose the painted version.
I don't know if it's still available..  :-[

Martwad

ceratopsian

That looks fantastic!  So glad it has reached you safe and sound.

postsaurischian

:o  BREATHTAKING!!
        I'd love to have it, but cannot afford everything :'( .
        People may say about M-See what they think they have to say, but he's definitely a wonderful sculptor.

Fenestra

It looks wonderful and big.
So, the only parts required for assembling are... half a lizard and a foot? Haha!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Martwad on January 08, 2020, 03:51:47 PM
Is there a scale for that Quetzalcoatlus?

It's at 1:15 Scale (28 x 30 x 48 cm)

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 08, 2020, 03:54:05 PM
That looks fantastic!  So glad it has reached you safe and sound.

Thanks. I read on Dinosaur Darkroom Market that you're experiencing some Customs troubles with your Nemicolopterus kit (if I remember correctly).. I hope it'll arrive soon  O:-)

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 08, 2020, 04:00:43 PM
  :o  BREATHTAKING!!
        I'd love to have it, but cannot afford everything :'( .
        People may say about M-See what they think they have to say, but he's definitely a wonderful sculptor.

Totally agree  ^-^

Quote from: Fenestra on January 08, 2020, 04:05:26 PM
It looks wonderful and big.
So, the only parts required for assembling are... half a lizard and a foot? Haha!

..and plants...  ;D
The lizard (Palaeosaniwa) has magnets so the body can be attached easily to the head.
Really a smart solution.  8)

ceratopsian

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow, you remember correctly. Nemicolopterus is still stuck in China for customs inspection.  Only time will tell!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 08, 2020, 04:00:43 PM

I think M-See is simply great.
Soon he will deliver his Elasmotherium diorama.
When I saw it, I was amazed..
Unfortunately I had already ordered the Quetzalcoatlus... his works are super but also quite big and expensive..  :(

So this beauty won't be in my collection:  :'(

-

ITdactyl

wow @that 'unicorn'...

But the M See Quetzalcoatlus... man oh man...  consider me chameleon green with envy.
I guess it'll be a tradition of frustration for me: first the Max Salas quetz flew by... then the S. Foulke's kit... now this.  Maybe 2020's the year I get to save up for the Foulkes kit.  I hope.  My wallet's giving me an evil stare.  Why does my wallet have eyes....? :P

On a funny note... a nice modern rendition of Quetzalcoatlus has a David Peters skeletal for its box art.  The influence of that man is astounding.

Nimravus

I do really enjoy visiting this thread, your photos are wonderful and the information provided very useful. Thanks

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisitions

..not so many prehistoric things during January 2020..

:)

Shonisaurus

Varied assortment of toy figures. Nice postosuchus (I have it too) I congratulate you Robin.

RobinGoodfellow

In The Mail Today

..today it's not about a figure but an old book:

I really love all these vintage books full of ancient depictions about prehistoric animals from my childhood..  ;)

The front cover:

..and some gorgeous and outdated reconstructions of prehistoric life..

And it was a real bargain: only 4 GBP + shipping  :))
I'm happy  ;D  O:-)

Full Res Pics here :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157712380359368/with/49280516806/

:)

Halichoeres

That's a cool book! The Paleozoic reconstructions have aged better than the Mesozoic ones...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

:D Hah! I got the German edition of this book for my tenth birthday in 1976. Nice childhood memories.

Is Dr. Strange on vacation or is he not interested in presenting books?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 31, 2020, 03:57:36 PM
Is Dr. Strange on vacation or is he not interested in presenting books?

" Only Figures !! "  >:D  >:D  >:D

" Only Figures !! "  >:D  >:D  >:D

_

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: