You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Now something not prehistoric: my extant reptiles figure collection

I hope you'll enjoy the Album...  :)

Info & Full Flickr Album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157674073147932/with/28080315440/

Jose S.M.

Great selection of reptiles! I that alligator with babies is cute. And the Anaconda is scary in the good way.is an anaconda right?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Joe289 on October 21, 2016, 04:11:22 PM
Great selection of reptiles! I that alligator with babies is cute. And the Anaconda is scary in the good way.is an anaconda right?

Yes, Anaconda by Collecta.
Thanks.
:)

RobinGoodfellow

November starts with the DinostoreUS / Favorite Desktop Model Carnotaurus ( 1:35 ):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157663485444985

RobinGoodfellow

Schleich ReplicaSaurus Kronosaurus:

I honestly have to say that it's far better than most of the pictures I saw online..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157676120180025

Jose S.M.

RobinGoodfellow

Archinto

I really like that brown bear figure. That black bear.... the pose kinda makes me think of the bear that mugged that kid at the school the other day for his hot pocket....lol. "raaawrrr gimme ur lunch"
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Archinto on November 04, 2016, 07:18:47 PM
I really like that brown bear figure. That black bear.... the pose kinda makes me think of the bear that mugged that kid at the school the other day for his hot pocket....lol. "raaawrrr gimme ur lunch"

LOL...
I'm posting pictures of my complete collection here but I'm not sure if people like to see even extant animal figures on this forum...  ???
(..and my extant animals collection isn't so large to be posted on Animal Toy Forum..)

Archinto

I like seeing the extant animals. Even though this is a dinosaur forum, I think one should share their extant critters in their dinosaur threads so long as dinosaurs and prehistorics are the primary focus, as you do :) I plan on sharing some of my small extant collection on my thread someday too. :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

RobinGoodfellow

Yesterday Mr. Martin Garratt received my Gorgonops resin kit to build up and paint.  ^-^
I just can't wait to see it.  :o

..Soon on this thread...  8)

( plus Lotosaurus and Ophiacodon figures, paint + base   ;) )

Halichoeres

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 06, 2016, 12:18:58 PM
Yesterday Mr. Martin Garratt received my Gorgonops resin kit to build up and paint.  ^-^

( plus Lotosaurus and Sphenacodon figures, paint + base   ;) )

Ooh, very excited to see the Lotosaurus in particular! Is it the GNModels version from Shapeways?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 06, 2016, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 06, 2016, 12:18:58 PM

( plus Lotosaurus and Sphenacodon figures, paint + base   ;) )

Ooh, very excited to see the Lotosaurus in particular! Is it the GNModels version from Shapeways?

Yes it is... and I suggested to Mr. Garratt the Fiji Crested Iguana cyan color scheme... just can't wait to see the result..

Archinto

ooooo more Sphenacodons! I cant wait to see what Mr. Garratt does for you!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Archinto on November 06, 2016, 07:58:05 PM
ooooo more Sphenacodons! I cant wait to see what Mr. Garratt does for you!

It's an Ophiacodon, sorry, I was wrong.
The Sphenacodon you did is actually the only big model in my collection.
I have also the Linde Sphenacodon but it's a very small (and vintage) figure.

..for the Shapeways Ophiacodon I choose the Nile Monitor color scheme:

p.s The Sphenacodon by Archinto in my collection:

RobinGoodfellow

Olorotitan 1:40 (created, assembled and painted) by Vitali Klatt.
In my collection soon..  ;)

Stay tuned...

Jose S.M.

Wow that's a real beauty! Love the vivid colors on the head.

Tyto_Theropod

Really nice paintjob! he way the hea dna crest are coloured and patterned sort of reminds me of the throat display on a Temnick's tragopan.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: