News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Australian Age of Dinosaurs from Minizoo

Started by triceratops83, May 12, 2015, 02:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

triceratops83

Bam! Just checked the Australian Age of Dinosaurs website and here it is.

http://www.australianageofdinosaurs.com/product/919-aaod-banjo-toy?_ga=1.233567322.579981041.1455029838

I just ordered mine. I'm pretty sure they send overseas, but if not, it should be at Minizoo before too long. And it's going for $30, which is pretty good in my book - I was expecting higher.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DinoLord

It looks beautiful. I would like some confirmation on overseas shipping though - hopefully it's reasonably priced!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks great!  51.95 with shipping is a bit steep though.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 09, 2016, 06:10:32 PM

The Australian dollar is pretty low right now; that's less than $40 US. My order is in.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Takama

I really hope this model sells well, and we get new models of dinosaurs from around the world.   Who ever made this is too talented to focus all his strengths on just one Continent of dinosaurs(not only that, but that Continent only has so many before they exhausted all possibility's).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 09, 2016, 09:15:33 PM

The Australian dollar is pretty low right now; that's less than $40 US. My order is in.

That was in USD... ..I think?

Price    Quantity    Total
Australovenator AAOD Toy    $29.95    1    $29.95
Sub-Total:    $29.95
UNITED STATES:    $22.00
Total:    $51.95

Not sure about payment either..it says NAB only..do they use paypal?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 09, 2016, 09:59:54 PM

It's National Bank of Australia--they don't seem to take PayPal, so you give your credit card information to the bank and they process it on behalf of the museum store. I'm looking at my credit card statement online and my total was less than US$80 for three Banjos, so these prices are definitely in Australian dollars.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 10, 2016, 03:03:04 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 09, 2016, 09:59:54 PM

It's National Bank of Australia--they don't seem to take PayPal, so you give your credit card information to the bank and they process it on behalf of the museum store. I'm looking at my credit card statement online and my total was less than US$80 for three Banjos, so these prices are definitely in Australian dollars.

ah okay, I don't actually have a credit card, I just my savings account through paypal. Does it at any point tell you the actual USD cost before check out?  I may have to wait til someone else stocks them.

RobinGoodfellow

I placed an order too.
55,95 AUD to Europe ( 35 Euro ) by credit card.
A bit pricey but not too much...

postsaurischian

:D I really like the figure and I have to get it.
It's a bit sad they painted the eyes so amateurishly though.

Roselaar

No PayPal? Man, that sucks... That's the only way I could pay for it. Now what to do? :'(

triceratops83

Quote from: Roselaar on February 10, 2016, 02:31:25 PM
No PayPal? Man, that sucks... That's the only way I could pay for it. Now what to do? :'(

Don't forget that Minizoo intends to stock these, and they have Paypal. They shouldn't be too far off getting these if the AAOD museum is selling them already.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Roselaar

Quote from: triceratops83 on February 10, 2016, 02:54:24 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on February 10, 2016, 02:31:25 PM

Don't forget that Minizoo intends to stock these, and they have Paypal. They shouldn't be too far off getting these if the AAOD museum is selling them already.

I sincerely hope so!

Libraraptor

Wow! Has anyone seen the bronze figures?! These are very nice, too!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on February 10, 2016, 10:47:33 AM
:D I really like the figure and I have to get it.
It's a bit sad they painted the eyes so amateurishly though.

Yeah thats the only flaw I saw, one blob of paint and an speck for an eye..the basic chinasaur formula. but it's easily fixed.

postsaurischian

Megalosaurus

Here's a Banjo CloseUp.

I hope it get soon to minizoo.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: