News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Australian Age of Dinosaurs from Minizoo

Started by triceratops83, May 12, 2015, 02:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorchicken

nice, would have preferred something in the 1:40/50 scale though...

I hope if the whole dino range is successful enough they branch out into Australian Pleistocene megafauna later on.  ;D

RaptorTheDoctor

Holy... do you know how long I've been waiting for an Australovenator?

Takama

Quote from: terrorchicken on June 27, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
nice, would have preferred something in the 1:40/50 scale though...

I hope if the whole dino range is successful enough they branch out into Australian Pleistocene megafauna later on.  ;D

I hope they Branch out to Other Parts of the world. I would love to see this much accuracy and Detail applied to other dinosaurs.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think it's a bit premature..we haven't seen the final product as of yet.  I personally am looking forward to finally getting some Aussie dinos in my collection.

Yutyrannus

Wasn't this supposed to be released in July?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

July's not over yet..but I haven't heard anything myself.

MiniZoo

Finally, an update on Banjo. Very little information has been forthcoming hence the lack of posts so firstly, thanks for your patience. It's clear that the July release has been pushed back a bit.

Word just in today is that preliminary images have been sent through to AAoD and that some minor paint corrections have been requested. We are advised that a prototype will be available for final approval within a fortnight and that a photo shoot will take place at this time. Will stay in touch.

Fluffysaurus

Oh i cant wait to see it. But no july, Well then August here we come! :o :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

postsaurischian

:D  I'm very happy that this plan has been translated into action! No matter if Banjo will be released this or next month ... or the month after.

ItsTwentyBelow

Glad to see that there is continued progress toward a release for this guy. I have been disappointed that there has been so little information over the past couple of months.

The unpainted prototype, as well as the colored render, are phenomenal and I can't wait to see the finished prototype. With this on the horizon, I definitely do not need to get Collecta's "attempt" at Australoventor.

Can't wait.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Fluffysaurus

Also wonder what the other 3 Will be. Maybe the ones that have a little statue?
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

DinoLord

I'm really looking forward to this one - it'll go great with my other statues roughly in 1:20 scale.

Halichoeres

I am fairly vibrating with anticipation. If they look like what we've seen so far, I will end up buying every figure this line produces.

Is it too much to hope that in time they'll team up with the Age of Fishes Museum to bring us some models of rhizodonts and arthrodires?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fluffysaurus

Oh the excitement for a new dinosaur figure line :o, i just cant help it. But there is only one thing left to say for me.... Are we there yet?? :P
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Fluffysaurus

Hooraaaay new but not final Banjo pictures.

I love it!
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Mr. Challenger

Daspletodave

This guy is one of the BEST dinosaur models I have ever seen.
Can't wait for it to be released.

John

So far,so good!I'm really hoping that we see a Minmi paravertebra & Muttaburrasaurus langdoni turn up in this line too. ;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: