News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello to everyone!

Started by KilldeerCheer, May 19, 2015, 03:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilldeerCheer

Hey hey guys  :)
I've been following this forum (and the blog) for quite some time and I felt the time had come to finally register here and post some stuff, comment around.
Some of you may be familiar with me from the webcomic I collaborate with my beautiful and amazing friends Albertonykus, Gareth Monger, and Rebecca Groom: 'TetZoo Time' - if not, it's very nice to meet you and you're more than welcome to visit the site at time.tetzoo.com.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and sending good vibes out there!
'I'm driven by two main philosophies: learn more about the world than I did yesterday, and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be amazed how far that gets you.' - Neil deGrasse Tyson

DinoToyForum

Welcome John Turmelle! (It is John Turmelle right?). Rebecca is also a member here, not sure about the others though.

As a regular TetZoo Podcats listener I like your comic 8)

KilldeerCheer

Hi! Yes, you're quite right! Also thank you for spelling my last name right; back home it's a commonly misspelled (and mispronounced) name.  :P
I'm very glad you enjoy our work, we're hoping to pick back up with it soon now that's it's Summer.
'I'm driven by two main philosophies: learn more about the world than I did yesterday, and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be amazed how far that gets you.' - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Patrx

Welcome, John! I'm a longtime Tetzoo reader/listener; perhaps I should take a look at your comic :) Glad to have you here!
Also, nice quotation you've chosen for your signature.

Arul

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.