You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What three Thyreophorans should SafariLTD make?

Started by Takama, June 02, 2015, 03:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What three Thyreophorans should SafariLTD make?

Ankylosaurus
14 (28%)
Crichtonsaurus
8 (16%)
Edmontonia
23 (46%)
Miragaria
5 (10%)
Stegosaurus remake
15 (30%)
Saichania
16 (32%)
Scelidosaurus
25 (50%)
Tuojiangosaurus
29 (58%)
other
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

tanystropheus

Scelidosaurus, Tuojiangosaurus and Edmontonia (I love the Tyco version but the head seems a bit off...I could be wrong)
Wuerhosaurus and Lexovisaurus are mia...

Chasmosaur

Edmontonia - love the shoulder spikes
Scelidosaurus - need the ancestor to this group, right
Tuojiangosaurus - something unique to add to the Stegosaur group

Tallin

As great as it would be to see a more unusual stegorian like Gigantspinosaurus, I don't think we have enough remains for this...CollectA might give it a stab (no pun intend) at some point I suppose.
For now a scelidosaurus would be amazing, as it's my local dinosaur (live right by Charmouth), though I'll take ANY stegosaurians I can get my hands on!

Bucklander

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 02, 2015, 04:28:13 AM
Scelidosaurus and Tuojiangosaurus.

Why would they remake the Stegosaurus?? They already have the best one out there, if you ask me.

I'll second that! Exquisite figure!

Takama

Bump

Voting will be Closed at the end of the year

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.