News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade's Classified Looking to buy or trade for China-saurs and cheap lots

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

Hey Blade

Would you be interested in Shane's 1/15 Majungasaurus sculpted for Model Mansion? It has already been glued/pinned with no putty work yet. 3 mm glass eyes already installed. I had also already painted up the base but that can easily be primed over if not to your liking. $90 + shipping. Let me know, bud.

Jeb
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on February 24, 2013, 05:42:16 PM
Hey Blade

Would you be interested in Shane's 1/15 Majungasaurus sculpted for Model Mansion? It has already been glued/pinned with no putty work yet. 3 mm glass eyes already installed. I had also already painted up the base but that can easily be primed over if not to your liking. $90 + shipping. Let me know, bud.

Jeb

Just saw your post on it and pm'd you. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hey guys, I haven't updated in awhile but most of what is here is still for sale and in addition to being listed here will probably end up going into our new giftshop at the Dinosaur Park.

This brings me to a proposition. We're always looking for donations, our Dinosaur Park here is 100% free admission and donation only.  We always seem to be needing funds as well and my collection is thinning as we speak since I'm selling pieces here and there to fund us as well.  I want to ask , if you have any spare dinosaur or prehistoric toys you don't want or would just like to give away or move out we would be glad to accept them as a donation and they would sell in our giftshop here to help fund the Park.  Our address is :

Backyard Terrors
1065 Walnut Grove Road
Bluff City, TN 37168
USA

Cash donations can also be made online here : http://www.gofundme.com/357zus

We are also looking for sponsors if anyone is interested.

If you have any questions feel free to message me and thank you !

tyrantqueen

Are there any models/figures you're selling right now? Specifically, model kits?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Everything I currently have for sale is on the first page, sadly no model kits. I haven't built one in ages it feels like. I usually just order the kit and send it to Martin, Shane or someone else to build and paint up, so I really have no unbuilt kits around. Well there is one or two anime model kits I have, but they aren't dino related.

Sumo

"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Blade-of-the-Moon

I believe a member already snagged those..all I have left of the minis is Url the Ankylosaurus.

Sumo

"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Sumo on June 27, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
Awww, typical. Thanks anyway! :)

No problem, you have to be quick around most times.. heh  If your interested in anything else let me know.

amargasaurus cazaui

Was curious about the transformers pieces, if they were sold, what they are, pieces missing price wanted etc?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 29, 2013, 02:11:53 AM
Was curious about the transformers pieces, if they were sold, what they are, pieces missing price wanted etc?

The only one I have left is a MIB Masterpiece Grimlock. I'm a little loathe to sell him but for the right price or trade I could be persuaded.

amargasaurus cazaui

grumble grumble, hard to buy things if the pictures do not reflect whats for sale bro !!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on June 29, 2013, 06:29:40 AM
grumble grumble, hard to buy things if the pictures do not reflect whats for sale bro !!

Sorry...l they do..or rather did..at least to an extent. I just don't update pics very often..not a ton of time you know ?  As I said there is still the larger one there for sale.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jurassic Park The Lost World Bull Rex in good shape, no idea about the electronics if they work or not. Does not include caged human to swallow . ( SOLD )

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 04, 2013, 03:19:03 AM
Jurassic Park The Lost World Bull Rex in good shape, no idea about the electronics if they work or not. Does not include caged human to swallow .

How much blade? I'm interested in the bull. Depending on the price.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Listing these here first, if no one is interested they are heading to ebay along with the big bull Rex up there. :)

Dino-Riders fan club pterosaur exclusive ( SOLD )

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have a brand new CollectA Deluxe Parasaurolophus complete with tags : 17.00
brand new still in package 2013 Favorite / Kinto Spinosaurus for 13.00
Collecta 2013 Daspletosaurus resting 7.00
Wild Safari Inostrancevia 7.00 mint with tags attached

PM or email I'll combine to save on shipping.

Blade-of-the-Moon

1:40 T-Rex resin by David Krentz , pro-built and painted. Has a couple broken teeth, done after casting during shipping, does not detract from the look at all. Asking 350.00 or best offer. Will be shipped via UPS. Contact me via facebook or email [email protected]

tyrantqueen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: