News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/6 Scale Dimorphodon Male and Female: "Punch" and "Judy"

Started by joossa, July 18, 2015, 11:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

For all their brashness and boasting, I personally find in the end that the products don't hold up to the hype. 

The cow which moos a lot gives little milk.

Raptorqueen89

I'm aware of all the fb comments as I follow their page but I guess what it comes down to for me is whether I like their products or not.  I do love a few of their figures, like some and don't like others at all.  The balancing issues annoy me the most as the figures should not be so expensive if they cannot even stand but I will still continue to buy their figures now and then.  I'm too nostalgic not too.   8)

Bucklander

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 13, 2016, 05:48:49 AM
The cow which moos a lot gives little milk.

Lol.  Love it!   ;D

PlasticResinHeroes

The hunt for survival
REBOR, 1/6 scale dimorphodon

PLASTIC RESIN HEROES
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.