You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My weekend roadtrip...Denver Museum of Nature and science, and Sternberg Museum

Started by amargasaurus cazaui, August 17, 2015, 05:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Tumbleweeds on October 10, 2015, 08:29:53 PM
Thanks for that, I'm not familiar with it off the top of my head but now I know what to look for next time I go through CC.
They are on facebook and are a large well established shop that has been there for at least thirty years....run by a husband and wife team.
What really caught my eye was being able to acquire bone for 3.00 a pound, some of it specimen grade. I watch people pay ridiculous prices for casts and replicas, when you can get the real thing for a reasonable price if you take the time to sort through and pick what you want. I loved the place and intend to go back this coming year for another half ton or so if I can.
  You might also make a note, the owner has four dinosaur eggs for sale. These are pretty well established as hadrosaur eggs and are rather pricey but they are located in an area of the shop where you can get close enough to evaluate them rather well.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen