News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi all!

Started by Ceresiosaurus, August 20, 2015, 12:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceresiosaurus

I have been reading this forums for years now. It helped me a lot to take back my love for prehistoric life when I was almost 100% focused on the same thing, but without the pre-  :P

I even started collecting dinosaurs since I discovered this forum hehe. I had a big collection on chinasaurs, the infamous SALVAT dinosaurs (which I've read here that actually cost a lot. Now I miss the Amargasaurus I lost one time I went to the doctor  >:() and some legit models I bought from the closest nature's museum (a couple of Smilodons, I believe one by Schleich, for example)

Having said that... I say hi to all of you here! I hope I'll continue learning stuff from dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures, but now I'll be able to ask my fair amount of questions hehe  :P

Arul

Hello... welcome to the forum  :))

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Welcome! From one sauropterygian lover to another, I like your username!  :)

Patrx

Welcome! I am glad to hear that the forum serves as an educational environment :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.