News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Lords

Started by Roselaar, September 09, 2015, 12:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Has anyone read this novel by Victor Milan? It's a very decent adult fantasy piece, which takes quite some cues from Game of Thrones, I grant you. But with dinosaurs. It's like Dinotopia's older sibling, with lots of politics, religion, intrigue and sex. The dinosaurs are surprisingly scientifically accurate for a work of fantasy. The author seems to favor Ceratopsians and Hadrosaurs. I found it a fun read and I'll definitely seek out the second installment.

Wish there was more artwork in the book, the subject matter really lends itself well for smashing art.

Gwangi

I've been wanting to read this but my local B&N charges $25 which I consider too high. I'll have to buy it online where I think it's closer to $14.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.