News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some of my dioramas

Started by Turret, October 01, 2015, 10:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turret

Hello DTF. With the 2015 diorama contest in progress I thought I might share some of my dioramas I made over the years. You may have seen some of them on facebook or on the JP toys forum before.

Marching on

Facing off

River monster

Majestic

No title

ITdactyl

what sauropod figure did you use for "facing off"?

Arul

I love the marching on, so its your last year entry  :D hehe

Tyto_Theropod

Nice work! 'Facing off' has to be my favourite.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Turret

Yes Marching on is my last years entry. I'll post some older entries and alternate versions of them later.

The sauropod in Facing off is the schleich Brachiosaurus, the same one in majestic

Turret

Excuse the dubble post, I thin the amount of content deserved a new post. Here are some of the older contest entries and alternate versions.

Dangerous crossing

Alternate dangerous crossing - above water version

Dancing with death

Alternate dancing with death, also an attempt at photoshop

And a random photo I posted on facebook a while ago. No title

Arul

I love the dangerous crossing if i join dtf that year im gonna vote that diorama :D what camera did you use ?

Jetoar

Pachyrhinosaurus image is my favorite  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Turret

Thanks for the coments. I used a Canon PowerShot A580 IS for dangerous crossing. I used a plastic box for  the underwater shot (hence the blurrynes)

And here is a random shot of my Bullyland Therizinosaurus

Turret

Alright, here are some I intended for this years contest but did not turn out good enough

And some other random ones

Arul

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.