News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The new update jurassic world the game.

Started by ChubbyTaco, October 02, 2015, 07:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

nice i am now quite not anymore playing this game. i still watch it on youtube by GAMINGBEAVER. it is my favorite dino youtuber. i think tat this game has so much grown so that it is now only for the people with really high levels.however i am now more like playing mincraft pocket edition. a new mpce mod has come out(jurassic pocket) it has a few glitches but itis realy cool and i can make also a jurassic world there.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

ChubbyTaco

Yes.TheGamingBeaver is cool player in this game.I too watch his video's for battle tactic's.Raptor6470 in which level cap are you in the game?

ChubbyTaco

There is new update and a cool hybrid creature called priotrodon. It is the strongest creature in the game.

LophoLeeVT

i dont like it because i think the priotrodon should be slower than the indominus
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

CityRaptor

Looks like something out of a Kaiju Movie.  I fail to see how a Dimetrodon/Prionosuchus Hybrid can be stronger than all the others. 
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

ChubbyTaco

Other hybrids are also there.Another equal hybrid to indominus is ostaposaurus. Priotrodon has a health of 6407 and attack of 2447. On the other hand ostaposaurus has health of 5149 and attack of 1967. Pelecanpteryx a hybrid common has a health of 1294 and attack of 494.[All level 40 stats]. It makes people difficult who are under level 50 to battle these creatures and also win tournaments. I'm at level 43 and got 2 hybrids,spinoraptor stegoceratops and going to get super koolaid  :) but the update struck. :(

ChubbyTaco

I hate this update.They are making tournaments harder.In near mid of predator league for a level 10 stegoceratops,level 20 t-rex and a level 40 sarcosuchus [My best dinos] the opponent is a level a level 40 dimetrodon,level 30 Suchoripterus and a level 10 priotrodon. Is it fair? I have quitted playing tounaments. They are making us to use money for buying bucks and in a monsters of deep event they give us only coins and very rarely bucks. I had 1500 bucks and lost 900 bucks for playing tournaments. Do some of you agree with me. They also brought 2 new legendary hybrids which makes no sense. The ostaposaurus costs 31000 dna and priotrodon costs nearly 40000 dna. >:(

So friends save bucks for upcoming tournaments and events.

CityRaptor

Well, they only want your best...your money.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

ChubbyTaco

Quote from: CityRaptor on March 21, 2016, 08:48:38 AM
Well, they only want your best...your money.

Yes you are right. Now I am gonna spend coins rather than bucks.

ChubbyTaco

I made 3 hybrids koolasaurus,pelecanpetryx and Limnorhynchus. I am still at level 43. I got the new aquatic creature. Is it good?

LophoLeeVT

ChubbyTaco

Has anyone got archeleon. I got most of the hybrids.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.