You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Trying to sell a part of my collection (Switzerland / Germany specific)

Started by Polihierax, October 13, 2015, 08:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polihierax

Hi! I would like to sell a part of my dinosaur collection. Most of them are repainted. They are from CollectA, Safari Ltd., Carnegie Collection, Bullyland and Schleich.
They are in a quite good condition (only the Dilophosaurus has two broken arms, that are glued together).

Roselaar

Excellent repaints, too! Very tempted, but unfortunately short on cash.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Hmmm, certainly intriguing, but I live in the US, and the eBay page isn't translating very well. Are you selling all of them as a collection, or are they available for individual sale?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Polihierax

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on October 14, 2015, 02:02:02 AM
Hmmm, certainly intriguing, but I live in the US, and the eBay page isn't translating very well. Are you selling all of them as a collection, or are they available for individual sale?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

I'm trying to sell them as a collection. I live in Switzerland. The dispatch for a small parcel (less than 1 pound = 1 dinosaur) from Switzerland to th US costs about $12.50, a larger parcel from here to the US costs about $50!!!! That's insane! That's why I prefer to send them from Germany, it will be a bit cheaper. But I don't wan't to travel over the boarder every second day to go to the post office there with only one small parcel.
The delivery charges are so expensive anyway, unfortunately. I just thought, it's more economic to buy the whole collection together. And it is easier for me to go to the german post office only once.

Polihierax

Because of my lack of any experience with eBay I finished the auction prematurely. I issued now auctions for each figurine on "Ricardo.ch". That's like eBay in Switzerland but much smaller. I know, that it is also possible to join there from neighoring countries.
I made only good experiences with Ricardo.ch so far.

Here the link:
https://www.ricardo.ch/online-shop/dilong/?ForceSwitch=True&SellerNickName=Dilong&ar=50

Polihierax

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.