News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from reddit

Started by dekema2, October 24, 2015, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dekema2

So how I got here is rather weird.

I was browsing this website called reddit, and I saw this link about a boy playing with dinosaurs, and somehow it became "viral." I went to his "YouTube channel" and discovered a link to your website.

In essence he did free advertising for you guys!

I guess I'll be around to chat about dinosaurs. I did see Jurassic World over the summer and have gone to a paleontological site to dig up bones in the past. So I'm not a troll.

Also, you had the most visits to your site today.

DinoToyForum

He dekema2 and welcome to the forum. I sometimes share links to Reddit myself so glad to have another Redditor on board! Where was the link posted?

Edit - found the link, front page! Unusual that the member put a link to their dinotoyforum profile as their contact info, but that explains the influx of recent visitors! You never can tell what'll go viral  :))

So, thanks to dinosauradventures (http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1602) are due! And I've subscribed to his channel on youtube, of course  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.