News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi everyone

Started by Komodo, October 25, 2015, 01:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komodo

It's been a long since I regularly look at some posts and discussions in this forum and finally I registered. I particularly appreciate this board because of the serious attitude of the members in the discussions, the enthusiast but non-faboyistic atmosphere of the threads, the absence Mr I know everything and the fact the admin is a famous paleo-authority.

I also really like the reviews and the mix of scientific rigor with pure fun.

I'm particularly interested in the large predators, especially the aquatic kinds and I read the litterature and scholar about since long years.
I'm not a toy collector (although I of course owned JP and TLW toys young) but can contribute to the paleo-related subjects.

Thanks !

Rain

Hello and welcome to the forum Komodo!  ^-^  Be warned that hanging around here will probably get you back into collecting ;)

DinoToyForum

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the forum Komodo.  :)

Komodo

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.