News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Gryphon Art- update 4/9

Started by Gryphoceratops, March 13, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

Fabulous work! :o  Poor rodents, they always get eaten in paleoart. ;)

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Gryphoceratops

Quote from: Zopteryx on October 26, 2012, 06:54:00 AM
Fabulous work! :o  Poor rodents, they always get eaten in paleoart. ;)

They always get eaten in real life too! 

Thanks guys!  I'm content with the way this one turned out. 

Balaur

TheAllosaur

Yes! Someone who doesn't draw titanis with claws! Very good, i like the colors!
Part-time genius!

Gryphoceratops

Thanks guys. 

This one I was working on a little bit here and there for a few months.  Today I finally got around to finishing it though.  Guanlong tries to sniff out a well hidden Yinlong family. 

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Amazing draw ! I like it. It is a good idea for a diorama  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Wow, excellent!  Very nice job on the Yinlongs' camoflauge, I didn't even notice the babies at first! :o

Gryphoceratops

Thanks guys.  Here's a new one for my site.  Postosuchus. 

alexeratops

LOL OMG WTH BTW!!!!!!!! AmaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingg!!!!!!!!!!!
like a bantha!

Weaver

Woah! Wow, the blue on that Postosuchus is fantastic! Also, that shadow is awesomely accurate. Love it!

Jetoar

I like it. Postosuchus is the favorite archosaur of my girlfriend and me (I have one made with cly for me  ^-^).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Gryphoceratops

Thanks guys! 

Triceratops.  I always liked the image of little birds using horns for perching spots. 

Jetoar

Beautiful triceratops I remind him a Favorite models. Well done again  ^-^.

ZoPteryx

Nice work!  Looks appropriately bulky and big-headed. :)

Gryphoceratops

I recently went back and modified these two a little.  Figured I'd throw them up here again. 

Jetoar

I like the Kaprosuschus. He is my favorite crocodile  ^-^.

Himmapaan

Beautiful. I like the reworked Plateosaurus too.

Are you adopting the 'lips, not cheeks' model for your Triceratops in this instance?  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: