News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello all

Started by Moodyraptor, October 31, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moodyraptor

Hi everyone :)

I have been lurking around for quite a while now so thought it was time I introduced myself.  My name is Robin, I live in Nottingham, England, where I work for a university and am also a some-time postgrad student myself.  I've been collecting dinosaurs on and off since I was a kid in the late 80s/early 90s, starting with Invictas and Carnegies.    I don't have a huge collection since I tend to only pick up models if I particularly like them, but it has been growing steadily over the years. It mostly consists of my old favourite Invictas and Carnegies, now with CollectA, Papo, Bullyland, Wild Safari, Battat and Kaiyodo additions.  The first dinosaur I ever brought was the Invicta T. rex and the most recent was the Battat Nanshiungosaurus.  When I'm not collecting dinosaurs, I'm a big dog lover and volunteer for a local rescue, and I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek and film buff. 

Looking forward to contributing more to this awesome forum  :)

tyrantqueen

Hi
Welcome to the forum. I love dogs too, they are wonderful creatures...:)

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.