News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

March of the Titans: The sauropods!

Started by Bokisaurus, May 13, 2012, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

AcroSauroTaurus

I've always wanted that figure too. But I haven't found one yet. Its beautiful!
I am the Dinosaur King!

Bokisaurus

It's been a while ;D
'My latest addition to my titan herd: PNSO's 1/20 scale Euhelopus sauropod!
It's a beauty for sure and goes nicely with the larger sized figures.

And here she is with the reighing Queen hesrself ;)
It is slightly larger than Battat Diplo
[

And here she is with some of the other rearing big girls ^-^

And with Papo's royalty

With some other Chinese Sauropods
[

If you ever have an opportunity to get this figure, it is worth it, IMHO.
Cheers!

RobinGoodfellow

The PNSO Euhelopus is a beautiful figure; I bought it last month and it worths the cost...
The model is 46cm (high) + 10cm (tail) = 56cm so its scale is more 1:27 / 1:30  than 1:20 ( assuming a real lenght of 15 mt ).
A 1:20 Euhelopus  should be 75 cm long....  ::)

Great acquisition!  8)

Bokisaurus

And now, a TRUE GIANT joins the herd!
Welcome PNSO's Huangititan - the true Giant of them all! I swear, this figure could be an Argentinosaurus next to all the other sauropods!

And now, some comparison shots with some of the giants from other companies
First up, with it's close relative Daxiatitan from CollectA - Yes, it dwarfs it! :)

And now with Papo's

With the Diplos from Safari and Battat

And some assorted queens

So there you go, that should give everyone a pretty good idea of how big this figure is!
It may take up a lot of space, but it is so worth it!
IT's size alone is enough to make someone pause, but the details is just as amazing! Move over, a new Queen has arrived!

Now, from Gian to Mini :)
In addition, I also got the set of mini babies. The set include tow baby sauropodlets - an Amarga and Mamenchi, Both super cute.
I'm not normally a fan of mini babies, but these guys are nicely done and not looking like a caricature of an adult. They may be small, but they are very nicely sculpted and rich in details.
I only opened the baby Amarga for the photo op.

As you can see, each figure is in a blister pack and it comes with a beautifully illustrated booklet. Unfortunately, the text are all in Chinese.
A closer look of the baby Amarga - As you can see on the booklet, I am hoping that one day they will release a full blown adult Amarga based on that artwork!

Cheers! :))

Libraraptor

That PNSO Huangititan leaves me breathless. It´s so stunning! Most of these PNSOs are!

Jose S.M.

It's truly gigantic! the baby amargasaurus is very cute and looks very detailed for its tiny size!

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Joe289 on September 11, 2016, 08:29:48 PM
It's truly gigantic! the baby amargasaurus is very cute and looks very detailed for its tiny size!
That Huangititan really is something else, and yes, those baby figure series has a lot of details for their small size. I can't wait to get the others.

Flaffy

Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 11, 2016, 10:38:35 PM
That Huangititan really is something else, and yes, those baby figure series has a lot of details for their small size. I can't wait to get the others.
Which of the PNSO babies do you suggest getting? I'm trying to decide between all those cute googly-eyed babies! ;D

AcroSauroTaurus

The baby Amargasaurus makes a perfect baby CollectA Amargasaurus! The colors match perfectly, especially when a male wouldn't get his bright colors until maturity, and would be just green.
I am the Dinosaur King!

darth daniel

Congrats on receiving the Huanghetitan! :) I just got the shipping notice for mine. And now I regret not adding the baby Amargasaurus to the shopping cart... ::)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on September 12, 2016, 02:27:19 AM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 11, 2016, 10:38:35 PM
Which of the PNSO babies do you suggest getting? I'm trying to decide between all those cute googly-eyed babies! ;D
They are all very nice, but my personal favorites are the baby triceratops, Amara and Mamenchi ^-^

Bokisaurus

PNSO Mini Ampelosaurus
[
As cute as it is, this is perhaps the weakest of the mini set

BlueKrono

My Amargasaurus/ Rebbachisaurus collection:

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

BlueKrono

My Saltasaurus collection. Actually comprised of any sauropod with osteoderms. The big one in back is truly enormous - gotta be more than 4 feet long. Would that be 1/10 scale?

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Bokisaurus

Just in time for halloween! The ugly Schleich Barapasaurus! The head is really disturbing on this figure! It just looks like the skins was peeled off!
[

Unless you find in sale, save your $ instead 8)

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on October 07, 2016, 09:25:58 PM
Unless you find in sale, save your $ instead 8)

Saw that thing in person few weeks ago and can only emphasize above said  ::)

Bokisaurus

The latest Diplo on the block, Safari's 2017 version :D

Shonisaurus

Which figure rather well done above all the colors and pose are elegant, like all the figures of Safari.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: