News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

hello to you all!

Started by teddybier, November 18, 2015, 08:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teddybier

Good evening (at least in this part of the world) ladies and gentlemen,

I've been visiting this forum quite often (mostly to check Papo news) and thought that it might be nice to, well, say something back once in a while. Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Joost, born and raised in the Netherlands. I do still live there, bought a house and married a lovely woman this year. I've studied Biomedical Sciences, work at a small company right now trying to beat Alzheimers disease.

My collection once covered almost all of the Jurassic Park toys lines (some of you might still know me from the jptoys forum, Roselaar?), but it grew too big. So I sold all of it, and searched for a smaller toy line which would take up less space and money. That's when I started collecting the Papo's. I know they are not the most accurate, but they look fantastic :) I'll make sure to post some pics of my collection soon. Next to Papo I ended up buying all the Lego Dino and Jurassic World sets, because Lego. Never too old for that.

So what's more to tell? I do own a cat and two turtles. Practise Taekwon-Do and do own a small car (Peugeot 106, but mind you, the sports version! ;D)

Feel free to ask any questions, kind regards,

teddybier.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

SBell

laticauda

Hello, and welcome.  Congrats on getting married this year.   :)

teddybier

PaleoMatt

Welcome! Hello from England!

docronnie

Welcome and enjoy your stay here.  :)

Would love to streamline my collections too, like what you did. Hope I could do it in the future.

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

LophoLeeVT

welcome for you lego dino collection have you got the limited green pteranodon set? cuz i have one!!!lol
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

Well hello and welcome to the community!  :)

teddybier

Thanks, neighbours from acros the North sea (Viking Spawn really from the Viking area?) :)

@ docronnie: It's not the most fun part to do, but I took great care that the dinosaurs ended up in good hands. I even got some pictures back of the toys again on display. That sort of relieves the misery  ;)

@ raptor64870: actually I do. It's the set with the plane right? Check out my collection thread!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: teddybier on November 21, 2015, 11:35:35 AM
Thanks, neighbours from acros the North sea (Viking Spawn really from the Viking area?) :)

@ docronnie: It's not the most fun part to do, but I took great care that the dinosaurs ended up in good hands. I even got some pictures back of the toys again on display. That sort of relieves the misery  ;)

@ raptor64870: actually I do. It's the set with the plane right? Check out my collection thread!

Sort of.  My father was born and raised in Minnesota U.S.A. which was an area where Viking evidence was found.  I'm also a fan of the Minnesota professional football team called the Minnesota Vikings.   ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.