You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

The carcharodotonsaurus from GR Toys is huge, the baryonyx is a dwarf next to him.

Leyster

PNSO Tarbosaurus and Vitae Sinoceratops. What's scary is that they're on the same scale, if you consider Sinoceratops the largest specimen
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Shonisaurus

Magnificent opponents if they had been contemporaries. Thanks for sharing that photograph. PNSO's tarbosaurus ... honestly tempting.

Stegotyranno420

Can anyone do PNSO yangchuanosaurus and Safari Ltd Tyrannosaurus

SidB

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 22, 2021, 06:22:19 AM
Can anyone do PNSO yangchuanosaurus and Safari Ltd Tyrannosaurus
Here you are:

Neither of these fine fellows stand unaided, but since they are normally part of two separate dioramas. I'm not concerned.

The Zoo Boy

Does anybody have the Nanmu Apatosaurus side by side with the W-Dragon Giraffatitan?

Abobo

hello does anyone please can :

1/post some pictures of the PAPO limited edition Spinosaurus and the PNSO Essien (last version/The small one) Spinosaurus along together?
2/post some pictures of the NANMU Giganotosaurus on base and the PNSO T-Rex Winter Wilson along together?

thank you in advance:)

PhilSauria

Some images to help with the last few requests (no base on the Giganotosaurus, mine is sans base)

Abobo

Shonisaurus

Could someone take a picture of the torvosaurus from Collecta along with the torvosaurus from PNSO?

I would also be interested in a photo of various tarbosaurus such as PNSO, Favorite (the limited version and the 2020 version).

sauroid

can someone please post pics of the old PNSO Chungkingosaurus with all the other PNSO stegosaurids? thank you very much.
also, what scale is it and is it overisized compared to the others?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Stegotyranno420

PNSO carcharodontosaurus and Safari LTD tyrannosaurus ?

SidB

Lanthanotus

Could anyone do a shot of the Papo Apatosaurus and the Nanmu Apatosaurus together?

stargatedalek

I don't generally use this thread, but does anyone have a photo of the current wild safari and schleich Psittacosaurus together? I'm wondering if (repainted to match) they would pair nicely in dioramas.

Thialfi

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 01, 2021, 09:43:42 PM
I don't generally use this thread, but does anyone have a photo of the current wild safari and schleich Psittacosaurus together? I'm wondering if (repainted to match) they would pair nicely in dioramas.
Will do it tomorrow (it's current night time where I live)!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

They represent different species of Psittacosaurus so don't really make a pair unless they hybridise.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Thialfi

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 01, 2021, 09:43:42 PM

stargatedalek

Shonisaurus

Thank you for posting the two photos of psittacosaurus from Safari and Schleich, without a doubt, two figures to consider around that rare preceratopsid.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: