News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Quote from: Seijun on May 29, 2012, 07:00:00 PM
Which one of the prehistoric animals were they not going to re-release? I thought it was the mastodonsaurus.

You're thinking of the Mastodon--the gomphothere.

Gwangi

I never thought I would see a $20 Mastodonsaurus.

Seijun

Oh, bother :( I would want the Gompho more than the amphibian.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

stoneage

So their not releasing all of the Bullyland Prehistoric Mammals?  I'd like to have another Gomphotherium!  I saw one on E-Bay for $149.

tanystropheus

Gompho was my # 1 choice!

Seijun

Meso has found that Gompho is indeed being produced.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Takama

Just saw this on the website.

OMG THATS ONE AWSOME PIECE!!!!!!!

Primeval12

Are the tags the only difference between the new mammals and the old mammals?

Dan

Hi guys, thanks for your interest.

Gomphotherium is arriving in approximately one week.

The new Concavenator by Sean Cooper is indeed available now, as well as the Sauropelta by David Silva. More goodies to be announced soon.

As the for the reissued Bullylands, I'm afraid I don't own any of the original models to compare them with the older versions. If there are any differences in paint, they are likely negligible since they're hand painted anyway.

Takama

Quote from: Dan on June 10, 2012, 01:43:34 AM

Hi guys, thanks for your interest.

Gomphotherium is arriving in approximately one week.

The new Concavenator by Sean Cooper is indeed available now, as well as the Sauropelta by David Silva. More goodies to be announced soon.
As the for the reissued Bullylands, I'm afraid I don't own any of the original models to compare them with the older versions. If there are any differences in paint, they are likely negligible since they're hand painted anyway.

Like CollectA Wave 2

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dan

The new Sideshow Stegosaurus begins shipping this week, and is being manufactured in a limited edition of 500 pieces. If you liked Jorge Blanco's interpretation on the Apatosaurus, this will be a hard classic to resist.

Bullyland

The prehistoric mammal restock has arrived, and includes the beloved Gomphotherium, along with a few favorites of the Mesozoic.

The new 2012 Bullyland lineup has arrived as well, featuring articulated Therizinosaurus and Spinosaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dan, did the Stego actually start shipping ?  I hadn't heard it did yet.

Takama

Hey Dan.

Are the Wave 2 CollectAs still slated for this month?

or have they been delayed AGAIN?

Dan

These items rarely meet the expected delivery date from the manufacturer, so it may help to think of them as "early" estimates rather than being constantly delayed.  :))

But on that note...

New in Stock
CollectA Wave II

Species Available:

Amargasaurus
Argentinosaurus
Deinocheirus
Koreaceratops Family
Mapusaurus
Megacerops
Monanthesia & Williamsonia Flora
Rajasaurus
Tyrannosaurus with Struthiomimus Prey
Velociraptor Foot Replica

Takama

Quote from: Dan on June 27, 2012, 08:09:55 PM
These items rarely meet the expected delivery date from the manufacturer, so it may help to think of them as "early" estimates rather than being constantly delayed.  :))

But on that note...

New in Stock
CollectA Wave II

Species Available:

Amargasaurus
Argentinosaurus
Deinocheirus
Koreaceratops Family
Mapusaurus
Megacerops
Monanthesia & Williamsonia Flora
Rajasaurus
Tyrannosaurus with Struthiomimus Prey
Velociraptor Foot Replica

HALALUUYA  ;D

DinoToyForum

Velociraptor foot replica? :o How have I missed this - has it been discussed elsewhere on the forum?

Takama

You havent heared that CollectA has had a Collection of Fossel replicas since last year?

Well that foot is not alone

Stegosaur Plate

T-Rex first toe

Ankylosaur tooth and club

Just to show a few

Himmapaan

I never knew about these either! If they were discussed, I must have overlooked it.  :-\ How... unusual.

Takama

well no one seemd to prove of there existance on here. I guess im the only one who knew about them. (being a CollectA Fanatic and all)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: