News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleogene Pals

I already put my order for the Edmonto. It's good to have insider knowledge.  >:D

Dan

New Resin Kits Available:
Chasmosaurus and Iguanodon by Chang Chen Wei

Sideshow Dinosauria models have begun shipping. Contact store manager to preorder your piece, if it has not already been released.

And one minor note, which I doubt anyone cares about...

Shipping worldwide from the US

Takama

Quote from: Dan on March 07, 2015, 06:47:57 PM

Chasmosaurus and Iguanodon by Chang Chen Wei

Nice to see more Mountain Studio models from another Artist besides Lu Feng Shen.   They both have great talent, and its like there models are part of the same line.

Georassic

Dan's offering the new Schleich Anhanguera and Kentrosaurus on Amazon.com right now for fantastically good prices! I just ordered me a pterosaur! Thanks Dan!

tanystropheus

Quote from: Dan on March 07, 2015, 06:47:57 PM

*snip*

Chasmosaurus and Iguanodon by Chang Chen

Sideshow Dinosauria models have begun shipping. Contact store manager to preorder your piece, if it has not already been released.

And one minor note, which I doubt anyone cares about...

Shipping worldwide from the US

Please refrain from quoting multiple photos; thank you  C:-) - DinoLord

It is nice to see that DansDinosaurs.com is carrying the NECA alien line. I would imagine that there exists some overlap between dinosaur collectors and alien collectors. I currently own the Xenomorph, Xenomorph 2-pack, Dog Alien and Alien Queen (not going to collect the human figures). I hope NECA pays tribute to Kenner by 'reimagining' the Bull Alien, Gorilla Alien, Scorpion Alien, Snake Alien etc.

Arul

The iguanodon looks very interesting

Dan

NECA Series 13 Predators Now Available

Tarbosaurus Resin Kit by Chang Chen Wei

Dan

New Items Available:

Tyrannosaurus by Kaiyodo Revoltech

Hypacrosaurus by Shane Foulkes

Facebook page for contest entry:

https://www.facebook.com/DansDinosaurs

Arul

Dobber

Deinonychus?

Also if I get it right I don't use Facebook.  :-\

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

tyrantqueen

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but there are a couple of Dinosaur Studio resins I need to catch up on. Will they still be available from Dan Liebman's store? Since Dan LoRusso passed away who is casting them?

Dan

Georassic

Dan

Here's a quick look at some of the latest pieces to join the Dan's Dinosaurs family. All details can be found on the website at http://dansdinosaurs.com

I have not been using the forum much lately, so please use email to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Reptilia

That cave bear is super cool! But why on the Palaeoloxodon it says vinyl model? Isn't it supposed to be PVC like the steppe mammoth?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Reptilia on March 10, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
That cave bear is super cool!

..and super big.. (1:6)

I have the Sean Cooper Smilodon and, believe me, it's huge.  8)

PlesiosaurusNessy

OMG, these two are really mega beautiful and fantastic very realistic looking pieces of prehistoric mammals!
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Halichoeres

Quote from: Reptilia on March 10, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
That cave bear is super cool! But why on the Palaeoloxodon it says vinyl model? Isn't it supposed to be PVC like the steppe mammoth?

Yeah, it is. I think people who are more model kit-oriented just use "vinyl" for anything that's not resin. After all, the "V" in "PVC" is for "vinyl."
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reptilia

My bad, when I think of vinyl I think of things like earlier PNSO models, which were hollow inside.

Would love to grab one of those David Silva's raptor kits, but I'm afraid that summing up import duties plus assembling and painting, the thing would end up costing a fortune. At least compared to my financial possibilities.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: