You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Discovery Museum

Started by Viking Spawn, November 30, 2015, 11:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

MLMjp

We have an overload of theropods here 8) 8)

Takama

Lovly posed Skeletons, but i think its a little Chaotic.    Its hard for me to focus on just one Species because there bones blend in with eachother.

That Acrocanthosaurus Intrigues me.    I like the Pose, but Would the Tail be able to curve like that?

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Wow, I never knew this place existed, looks awesome! Any figures in the gift shop, or was it all books and lollipops? I might just have to take a trip out there next time i'm in the area...

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

stargatedalek

Halichoeres

This place is less than two hours from me on the train, but I've never been. Is it really all theropods, or is that just all you took pictures of?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: