News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo

Started by Takama, May 17, 2012, 01:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Still cool that you shared the promo images.  Was curious if another rare variation was made.  But like what was already stated, there are already several variations from year to year and most likely not as extreme as I might have thought.

Thanks everyone.  :)

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Victoria B on December 15, 2015, 09:22:08 AM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on December 14, 2015, 10:25:06 AM
Quote from: Victoria B on November 26, 2015, 12:39:47 AM
Well, I went ahead and ordered the T-Rex and Raptor pack from the South Korean seller. I had some cash in my PayPal account so I only ended up shelling about half. At least I'll be able to have these repaints.

Well, if the seller doesn't again put more up (which they have before), I finally broke down and bought the last one. Let's here it for Christmas! -- A great excuse to buy something extravagant for yourself and not feel as guilty about it! Lol! ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221941469010?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Awesome! Let me know when you get yours. I actually haven't received mine yet. :(

Just got mine today! Barely made it to still be counted as a 2015 acquisition! ;)

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on December 31, 2015, 09:26:00 PM
Well, I went ahead and ordered the T-Rex and Raptor pack from the South Korean seller. I had some cash in my PayPal account so I only ended up shelling about half. At least I'll be able to have these repaints.

Well, if the seller doesn't again put more up (which they have before), I finally broke down and bought the last one. Let's here it for Christmas! -- A great excuse to buy something extravagant for yourself and not feel as guilty about it! Lol! ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221941469010?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Awesome! Let me know when you get yours. I actually haven't received mine yet. :(

Just got mine today! Barely made it to still be counted as a 2015 acquisition! ;)

Awesome, congrats! Unfortunately I still have not received mine. :( I ordered mine on November 26. I have a feeling it's lost. I emailed the seller a week ago and he indicated it was probably due to the holidays. It's too bad there was no tracking provided otherwise I might be able to see where it got lost. I can't seek a refund until January 10th, which is the last day of the estimated delivery window.

dragon53

Any rumors on what dinosaurs Papo will release in 2017?

tanystropheus

Quote from: dragon53 on January 01, 2016, 05:18:20 PM

Yes. Iguanodon and Giganotosaurus.

Saurox

still waiting to see alternative angled photos of the new ones.

japfeif

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 24, 2015, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: imnewhere on December 24, 2015, 04:45:23 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 24, 2015, 10:20:16 AM
I love to see side by side pics of these variations!  Please, anyone?

That is if this thing actually exist. Thats why I've been so confused about it like is this how it was originally going to look like or do we have a situation similar to the brown running rex? Does this mean theres a 5th version of the raptor!!! Or is it just nothing... I WANT ANSWERS

Would this be a 5th version (if it IS actually a different version)? I thought there were only 3 now...the original (discontinued) brown version, the newer gray one that's readily available, and the newer spotted jaw one sold with the rainbow T.rex. Did I miss another one in there somewhere?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Victoria B on December 31, 2015, 09:49:53 PM

Awesome, congrats! Unfortunately I still have not received mine. :( I ordered mine on November 26. I have a feeling it's lost. I emailed the seller a week ago and he indicated it was probably due to the holidays. It's too bad there was no tracking provided otherwise I might be able to see where it got lost. I can't seek a refund until January 10th, which is the last day of the estimated delivery window.

I ordered mine to the same reseller (friendino78) on November 3 and I received it on December 4 (I live in Italy).
But everything goes slowly during holidays......  ???

Viking Spawn

Quote from: tanystropheus on January 01, 2016, 05:24:46 PM

Long wait for those 2!  :(

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Victoria B on December 31, 2015, 09:49:53 PM

Oh no! Hope it gets there soon! It's funny though, I got this package from Taiwan that had a window of delivery as late as the end of January, but my box of the last remaining 2015 figures (plus all the new 2016 WS figures) I had finally coming from only a couple States away that was suppose to be here before the new year hasn't arrived yet! :P

dragon53

TANYSTROPHEUS:

Thanks for the info. I hope the Giganotosaurus and Iguanodon are released in 2017----those are really good choices.

MLMjp

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 01, 2016, 08:53:21 PM

There´s also going to be an Acrocanthosaurus It was confirmed in another interview with the sculptor that was posted in the Papo new for 2016??? tread.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: MLMjp on January 02, 2016, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 01, 2016, 08:53:21 PM

There´s also going to be an Acrocanthosaurus It was confirmed in another interview with the sculptor that was posted in the Papo new for 2016??? tread.

Another must buy!  Can't wait to see Papo's version of Acro too! 

Saurox

Hopefully it's as good if not better than the Rebor one.

MLMjp

By the way Giganotosaurus is not 100% confirmed but the sculptor said that he is planing to do one and he is doing some research on the animal, so it doesn't look like a T.rex, which is weird because a quick search immediately gives you enough differences :P.

Saurox

Very true.
Quote from: MLMjp on January 03, 2016, 09:20:07 PM
By the way Giganotosaurus is not 100% confirmed but the sculptor said that he is planing to do one and he is doing some research on the animal, so it doesn't look like a T.rex, which is weird because a quick search immediately gives you enough differences :P.

Very true. Hopefully it bares no resemblance to the awful Schleich one.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: masakira on January 03, 2016, 10:38:21 PM
Very true.

Very true. Hopefully it bares no resemblance to the awful Schleich one.

Agreed!  That Schleich version is hideous! 

POP of FAN

Iguanodon & Acrocanthosaurus.

POP of FAN

It's a Korean language way of saying that nothing is fixed yet. :P

MLMjp

Quote from: POP of FAN on January 04, 2016, 07:21:32 AM

It's a Korean language way of saying that nothing is fixed yet. :P

Oh! I see... ;D ;D ;D
Thank you :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: