News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on December 02, 2023, 06:03:40 AMBLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Entertainment Earth says September, 2024.

LINK: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/godzilla-ultimates-godzilla-minus-one-8inch-scale-action-figure/sup88854

Wow, ok I'm gonna have to pass.  I have a feeling there will be a regular XPlus version or him go up before then and probably a couple larger Gigantic type pieces. XPlus, Spiral, Omega Beast ect.. I actually know OB is working on one already.

dragon53

30 cm Gorgo on December 6:

"191 Orders Placed!"

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on December 07, 2023, 12:43:27 AM30 cm Gorgo on December 6:

"191 Orders Placed!"

surely 9 more is doable by the 20th

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

"surely 9 more is doable by the 20th"

Yep, because now its 192 preorders. ^-^

Now it's 193.

AcroSauroTaurus

S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla-2023-Ended up arriving Wednesday of last week, right on the day I got to see an early showing of the film.(which was great by the way.)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Fembrogon

Looking good! I was hearing some concerns about what QC would be like on this figure, but it sure looks nice in your photo.

Sadly Monsterarts is too expensive for me, so I'll hope that Hiya Toys ends up doing one soon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I saw the same issues mentioned in a review, wonky eyes, teeth, paint apps.  The one you received looks good from what I can tell though.

I ordered the larger and smaller Bandai figures. Received the smaller today, very nice for a Bandai.

Over9K

I wonder what company will be the first to do a MinusGoji with articulated dorsal fins...  8)

dragon53

Titanic's 30 cm Gorgo is a Go! ;D

"200 Orders Placed!"

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Over9K on December 09, 2023, 04:30:28 AMI wonder what company will be the first to do a MinusGoji with articulated dorsal fins...  8)

That would be a trick.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on December 09, 2023, 05:11:30 AMTitanic's 30 cm Gorgo is a Go! ;D

"200 Orders Placed!"

Sweet. Maybe we'll hit a stretch goal before it's over lol

dragon53

Now that the 200 preorders have been reached and production is supposed to begin, I wonder about the free Baby Gorgo?

From Titanic's November 6 email:  "We just need to get 300 more pre-orders by the end of the month to throw in a free baby Gorgo. Help us get there!"

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 09, 2023, 03:43:37 AMI saw the same issues mentioned in a review, wonky eyes, teeth, paint apps.  The one you received looks good from what I can tell though.

I ordered the larger and smaller Bandai figures. Received the smaller today, very nice for a Bandai.

I've had pretty good luck with my MonsterArts so far, worst I've had is my Rathalos' foot not wanting to stay on...
I am the Dinosaur King!

dragon53

December 14 Titanic email:

"Gorgo News!

Here is everything you need to know about our new Gorgo figure!

It is getting made as we have past 200 orders!
    Payment plans will change to 4 installments after the 21st.
    Orders before the 21st count toward extras!

Get yours ordered for only $35 today!"

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on December 14, 2023, 05:07:03 PMDecember 14 Titanic email:

"Gorgo News!

Here is everything you need to know about our new Gorgo figure!

It is getting made as we have past 200 orders!
    Payment plans will change to 4 installments after the 21st.
    Orders before the 21st count toward extras!

Get yours ordered for only $35 today!"

Sold my previous Gorgo today so I can cover this easily. Extras? I guess they mean the baby one.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 09, 2023, 03:43:37 AMI saw the same issues mentioned in a review, wonky eyes, teeth, paint apps.  The one you received looks good from what I can tell though.

Received the larger Bandai yesterday :

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

"400 – Baby Gorgo is added!"

It's 230 preorders on December 14, so 170 more are needed by December 31 for the free Baby Gorgo........that looks far away, but I hope they get the 170 because the Baby Gorgo and Mother Gorgo would look cool.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on December 15, 2023, 04:12:38 AMBLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

"400 – Baby Gorgo is added!"

It's 230 preorders on December 14, so 170 more are needed by December 31 for the free Baby Gorgo........that looks far away, but I hope they get the 170 because the Baby Gorgo and Mother Gorgo would look cool.

It would be, but  I think I could get a baby one 3D printed in that size easy enough. Also without it you don't know if the model is a baby or the mother. Both were identical I think?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: