News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 20, 2016, 05:30:57 AM
Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 20, 2016, 05:15:17 AM
I collect some Kaiju, I just try to get smaller ones to save space for more dinos. And Kaiju figures are not too easy to find where I live. However... my favorite Kaiju is King Ghidorah. I do like Godzilla though, just not as much.

It just so happens, Ghidorah is my third favorite monster....

My second fav is:

My favorite is Ghidorah(mainly because he is a hydra, and hydras are my favorite type of dragon), second is Godzilla, third is either Rodan or Anguirus. My least favorite: Jet Jaguar, mainly because I'm not a fan of humanoid creatures.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 21, 2016, 03:58:51 AM
I collect some Kaiju, I just try to get smaller ones to save space for more dinos. And Kaiju figures are not too easy to find where I live. However... my favorite Kaiju is King Ghidorah. I do like Godzilla though, just not as much.

My second fav is:

My favorite is Ghidorah(mainly because he is a hydra, and hydras are my favorite type of dragon), second is Godzilla, third is either Rodan or Anguirus. My least favorite: Jet Jaguar, mainly because I'm not a fan of humanoid creatures.

You wouldn't like Ultraman, Giant Robo, or Spectreman then!  Ultraman is perhaps more popular than the Big G over in Japan.  Just not anywhere else.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 21, 2016, 04:01:15 AM

My second fav is:

You wouldn't like Ultraman, Giant Robo, or Spectreman then!  Ultraman is perhaps more popular than the Big G over in Japan.  Just not anywhere else.

Yah, not really... haha. And if you like them, thats fine, but I just don't find humanoid creatures interesting.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 21, 2016, 04:37:07 AM

My second fav is:

Yah, not really... haha. And if you like them, thats fine, but I just don't find humanoid creatures interesting.

No, that's cool.  Jet Jaguar was okay for a single film.  Of those I mentioned, I favor Spectreman the most.  And that's because of his catchy American theme song is something you'll never forget. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csyfi2ihsRA

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 21, 2016, 10:15:47 AM

My second fav is:

No, that's cool.  Jet Jaguar was okay for a single film.  Of those I mentioned, I favor Spectreman the most.  And that's because of his catchy American theme song is something you'll never forget. 

Huh... classic 80's? tunes... a C3PO wannabe... perfect match. haha ;) I never grew up with any monster movies, besides 1998 Godzilla and a couple original Godzilla movies. Thats what I get for being born in 1998.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 22, 2016, 03:38:42 AM
Quote from: Viking Spawn on January 21, 2016, 10:15:47 AM

My second fav is:

Huh... classic 80's? tunes... a C3PO wannabe... perfect match. haha ;) I never grew up with any monster movies, besides 1998 Godzilla and a couple original Godzilla movies. Thats what I get for being born in 1998.

You started out with Zilla?  Wow.  I'm really showing my age here, ain't I?  LOL 

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: