News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Bulbasaurus phylloxyron
I am the Dinosaur King!

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Reptilia

Your artwork is incredibly detailed and distinctive, and obviously cool. I'd love to see more stuff in full colour.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Isaberrysaura mollensis

Quote from: Reptilia on February 03, 2017, 01:04:12 AM
Your artwork is incredibly detailed and distinctive, and obviously cool. I'd love to see more stuff in full colour.
I have done color, but not often. The ones I do color are not as detailed, because it obscures the detail, also because I believe that the color patterns I choose are the details for my colored artwork.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

These two were done 2 days ago, but I forgot to post them. ::)

Alcovasaurus longispinus

Postosuchus kirkpatricki
I am the Dinosaur King!

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on March 01, 2017, 02:58:35 AM
These two were done 2 days ago, but I forgot to post them. ::)
They look nice!

AcroSauroTaurus

Mauriciosaurus fernandezi

Liaodactylus primus
I am the Dinosaur King!

GasmaskMax

These are all really good! Nice job man!  ^-^

Reptilia

I like your drawings more and more! How big they are and which materials do you use?

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Reptilia on March 05, 2017, 04:12:02 AM
I like your drawings more and more! How big they are and which materials do you use?

The more recent ones(starting with the Bulbasaurus) are drawn in a small sketchbook 5.1/2H by 8.1/2L. And all of my drawings are done with a 0.5 mechanical pencil.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Reptilia

Just a pencil on a sketchbook and they look so impressive! I wish I had half your talent.

AcroSauroTaurus

The reason I haven't been posting many drawings lately is because I have been working on drawing the creatures from the Monster Hunter games, and I'm not sure if people would be interested in seeing them here.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Keilhauia nui

Triunfosaurus leonardii
I am the Dinosaur King!

PaleoMatt

Haha, he looks so excited to eat!

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: PaleoMatt on March 26, 2017, 12:01:42 AM
Haha, he looks so excited to eat!
Thats just the natural jawline of ichthyosaurs. ;)

Hatzegopteryx thambema (kinda has a Quetzalcoatlus crest, but its slightly different.)
I am the Dinosaur King!

ZoPteryx

Hatzy looking very much like an evil overlord, awesome!  :)

I gotta say, if their was a toy figure that looked like your Mauriciosaurs, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  It's just so cool and sinister looking!

BlueKrono

Quote from: ZoPteryx on March 28, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

I gotta say, if their was a toy figure that looked like your Mauriciosaurs, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  It's just so cool and sinister looking!

As would I. Let's get Modelnut on it, stat!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 28, 2017, 07:18:40 AM
Quote from: ZoPteryx on March 28, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

As would I. Let's get Modelnut on it, stat!

I am starting my own figure line,(you can find my "Cretaceous Collectables" thread under the Dinosaur Toy Lines category.) although all the wave 1 species and half of the wave 2 species have been chosen. Perhaps it can appear in wave 3. ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: