News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus's artwork

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, January 19, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neosodon

Cool, thanks for posting. I just found out what Masiakosaurus was a little bit ago while looking up dinosaurs on google. Funny that I ended up stumbling across it twice in one day.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

BlueKrono

Cool Helicoprion, modeling it off its closest modern-day relative. The pointy nose is still up in the air as far as accuracy, as far as I know.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on July 28, 2017, 02:14:59 AM
Cool Helicoprion, modeling it off its closest modern-day relative. The pointy nose is still up in the air as far as accuracy, as far as I know.

Yah, I got some feedback on it from Vitor Silva, so expect a redraw of Helicoprion later in the week. ;)
Anyway, since Shark Week started yesterday, here's Stethacanthus productus.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Shark Week Drawing #3: Bandringa herdinae
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Shark Week Drawing #4: Cretoxyrhina mantelli
I am the Dinosaur King!

ZoPteryx

Awesome sharks, especially that Bandringa!  :)

AcroSauroTaurus

Shark Week Drawing #5: Orodus ipeumaensis
I am the Dinosaur King!

Halichoeres

Shark week is the best time of year. Better than Christmas.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

AcroSauroTaurus

Shark Week Drawing #6: Listracanthus pectenatus
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Bobbodus schaefferi (not for shark week)
I am the Dinosaur King!

BlueKrono

Wow, this is a fantastic array. I've never even heard of most of these before. Some enterprising toy company could have a field day with these.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

AcroSauroTaurus

Agassizodus variabilis
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Dilophodelphis fordycei
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Coronodon havensteini
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Shringasaurus indicus
I am the Dinosaur King!

ZoPteryx

Your work continues to amaze!  8)

Reptilia

I had the feeling you would have picked this one, sooner or later, you always go for obscure or weird stuff. Great work as usual.

AcroSauroTaurus

Megaloceros giganteus
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

My new Logo for my upcoming Cretaceous Collectibles line, and for my art in general.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Stegosaurus stenops and Dryosaurus altus
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: