News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from Canada

Started by Digibasherx, February 13, 2016, 05:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digibasherx

Hey guys,

I've been lurking on this forum for some time and decided to sign up. There seem to be such a great community here and the toy threads has gotten me back into collecting dinos.  Recently I've acquired a bunch of Takara Tomy Dinos, Rebors, Takara diorama kits, as well as some resins, and the list seems to increase by the day. 

Anyway, just want to introduce myself and will join in on the fun.

Digi.

SBell

Quote from: Digibasherx on February 13, 2016, 05:03:32 AM
Hey guys,

I've been lurking on this forum for some time and decided to sign up. There seem to be such a great community here and the toy threads has gotten me back into collecting dinos.  Recently I've acquired a bunch of Takara Tomy Dinos, Rebors, Takara diorama kits, as well as some resins, and the list seems to increase by the day. 

Digi.

Hello back from Canada! Where abouts are you located?

And if you need Safari or CollectA dinos, I have a Canadian online store...just sayin'!

Doug Watson

Welcome from Ottawa, fellow Crazy Canuck!

Jetoar

Welcome to DTF new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

DinoToyForum

Welcome, glad you decided to join up after lurking for a while :)

laticauda

Hello from your neighbor to the south.  Welcome to the DTF, may your collection grow and multiply.  :)

Digibasherx

Quote from: SBell on February 13, 2016, 02:26:12 PM
Hey guys,

Digi.

And if you need Safari or CollectA dinos, I have a Canadian online store...just sayin'!

Hey SBell,

Here in Toronto.  I haven't looked too much into Safari or CollectA other than their corpses. What's a good domestic online store? I've been buying a lot from the US and Japan lately.

D.

SBell

Quote from: Digibasherx on February 14, 2016, 02:52:05 AM
Quote from: SBell on February 13, 2016, 02:26:12 PM
Hey guys,

Digi.

Hey SBell,

Here in Toronto.  I haven't looked too much into Safari or CollectA other than their corpses. What's a good domestic online store? I've been buying a lot from the US and Japan lately.

D.

Well, my site is http://faunafigures.com/. I carry mostly CollectA and Safari (some Mojo, but they are not currently distributed in Canada...and their dinos aren't very good, really--the mammals are/were though). CollectA tends to be late to get their releases (or restocks) to Canada. Safari has improved now!

In Canada, pretty much the only big company is Mastermind toys, but they are mostly Schleich and a smattering of other lines.

Digibasherx

Quote from: SBell on February 14, 2016, 03:22:13 AM

Well, my site is http://faunafigures.com/. I carry mostly CollectA and Safari (some Mojo, but they are not currently distributed in Canada...and their dinos aren't very good, really--the mammals are/were though). CollectA tends to be late to get their releases (or restocks) to Canada. Safari has improved now!

In Canada, pretty much the only big company is Mastermind toys, but they are mostly Schleich and a smattering of other lines.

I was at Mastermind just today, saw a bunch of Papo, I thought about picking up their Trike and the Stego, but there's something off about them. Not sure what it is.  They're beautifully detailed too.

I returned the Schleich Costco gift sets a few weeks ago.

Digibasherx

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :D

Libraraptor

A warm welcome from Germany to Canada! Enjoy your stay! It´s always cool people joining in after lurking for a while!

suspsy

Whereabouts in Canada do you hail from?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Digibasherx

Quote from: suspsy on February 15, 2016, 01:08:10 AM
Whereabouts in Canada do you hail from?

Hey Suspsy, from Toronto :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.