News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pegasus Hobbies 1/24 T Rex and juvenile Trike prey

Started by Dances With Wolves, February 24, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dances With Wolves

Hi folks:

The editor, Chris Clifford, has been angling to get a dinosaur in Airfix Model World for quite some time. When samples of the Rex, Spino and Trike arrived in the office I was asked if I fancied taking on the Rex. Aside from the limb plugs being a little large for their sockets, it was major fun and the Spino is now fully underway as a very pleasant follow up.

The Rex is in issue 64, March 2016.  :)

Happy days

Steve  :)

"I want to be the Bob DeNiro of the Jurassic"
Robert T. Bakker

Blade-of-the-Moon

earth108

Dobber

Very cool! I really need to go back and finish the baby Trike for my Rex.  :-[

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dances With Wolves

Cheers chaps - much fun was had and is again with the Peggy Spino at the minute... :)

Steve  :)

"I want to be the Bob DeNiro of the Jurassic"
Robert T. Bakker

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.