You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Old Schleich Dinosaurs - Mint with Tag - Links to eBay auction inside

Started by Raptoress, March 06, 2016, 06:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

Hi all. I'm selling off a large portion of my model dinosaur collection in order to fund my new hobby of mohair Charlie Bears. Over the next few days you will see old Schleich dinosaurs, mint or near mint with tags and other vintage models such as Carnegies. I am keeping my model dinosaur collecting to a minimum now, only keeping and collecting the very best/favourites. Unfortunately, being 19 I still live at home with parents meaning I have a very limited amount of space to keep my large collections. Therefor I need to downsize all of them. I will probably only actively collect Charlie Bears and Pocket Dragons now with the occasional model dinosaur thrown in. Can't give up dinosaurs completely!

I will be updating this thread with more links to my eBay auctions within the next few days. If you have any questions just ask.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262322600102?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 (Schleich Apatosaurus 16462 new/mint with tag)

Derek.McManus

:)I bought my son that model along with the Allosaurs a few years ago in a sale! He likes playing with it...it reminds him of the ones in the King Kong movie.

Good luck with your sales!

Raptoress

They're great. Really high quality but they're just taking too much space and I need the money. Thanks!

Raptoress

Auctions ended unsuccessfully, willing to take offers on everything.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.