News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Howdy from Lava Dome

Started by TheMasterTurtle, March 09, 2016, 04:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMasterTurtle

So I'm from Wisconsin but if you didn't get my thread reference it's from Dinosaucers. My favorite dinosaur related vice. I've always enjoyed the scaled and feathered friends of yesterday but their adaptations in film and television have always been my favorite with Dinosaucers being at the top.

In my youth I collected a lot of Dino related stuff but my searches have been narrowed to Dinosaucers only. My collection includes 19 animation cels, about 10 coinciding drawings, 2 painted backgrounds, the 5 Brazilian figures, 1 of a kind Plesio test shot from Galoob toys, 2 Galoob toy catalogs with original advertising for the toys, 3 VHS tapes, and maybe my favorite the series production bible.

Most recently I've been doing a personal research project about the show and have made successful contact with a number of voice actors and various crew members. This has allowed me to add some autographs to the collection. It's still growing in that area and hopefully far from done. I'm trying to research the history and compile it all into a history/ guide of the show. Who knows if I'll ever be able to get it printed but it's fun either way.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Greetings from Reptilon!  lol

I'm a fan of the show myself, used to watch it every morning on USA's Dino Power Hour.  I'd love to see a reboot in some form.

Welcome to the DTF!

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum! I used to love that show too. Spaceships and dinosaurs, how can you go wrong?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

Welcome. Now the true question is: Between Ghengis Rex and Princess Dei ( and Allo and Bonehilda )  which of them is adopted?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Archinto

Welcome to the Forum! Being a Dinosaucers fan as a kid, I think what yiou are doing is totally RAD! I hope you can find more cool Dinosaucers stuff, and I'll point you to anything I can find. :) I've been wanting to get some of the figures myself, but alas they are hard to get a hold of.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Libraraptor

Lanthanotus

I know nothing about that show and have never ever seen it :D ..... nevertheless: Welcome, MasterTurtle!

Arul

TheMasterTurtle

Quote from: Archinto on March 12, 2016, 10:47:47 AM
Welcome to the Forum! Being a Dinosaucers fan as a kid, I think what yiou are doing is totally RAD! I hope you can find more cool Dinosaucers stuff, and I'll point you to anything I can find. :) I've been wanting to get some of the figures myself, but alas they are hard to get a hold of.

Thanks guys. Hey I have 2 extra quackpots if youre interested

DinoToyForum